Product Marketing Manager, Ads Experiences
Posted on 5/10/2022
San Francisco, CA, USA • Remote, OR, USA • Los Angeles, CA, USA • Chicago...
- 5+ years of experience working in technology, advertising, digital marketing, management consulting or equivalent function
- BA/BS degree
- Drive multi-year product strategies at the portfolio level and shepherd product development across ideation, alpha, beta and launch, partnering with the Product, Engineering, Marketing Communications teams and other cross-functional partners to bring our products to market and drive alignment internally
- Identify significant long-term opportunities based on research, qualitative and quantitative analysis and maintain a strategic view of the complete advertising ecosystem - including both business and consumer needs
- Produce market assessments including competitive analysis, customer segmentation and product requirements
- Partner closely with the Product Management and Engineering teams to deliver world-class products, including driving prioritization decisions
- Manage product alphas and betas to direct product refinements and identify critical customer needs that must be met by the product in order to launch
- Develop the go-to-market strategy for product releases across multiple Meta teams and execute upon those plans
- Partner with the Sales team in handling customer questions and with the Engineering and Product teams to coordinate troubleshooting these tools
- Assess adoption of released products and conduct analysis on impact to the business
- Partner effectively with the Product Management team and outbound marketing to lead world-class product marketing communications for new products
- Experience partnering with Engineering, Product Management, Design, Data Science and Research teams
- Experience in product marketing/management in the web technology sector, with experience contributing at strategic, operational and tactical levels
- Experience influencing product development and strategy
- Experience collaborating and leading cross-functionally with experience building consensus among multiple stakeholders in an entrepreneurial, high-expectation environment
- Quantitative analytical and communication skills
Parent company of Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, & more
Meta's mission is to make the world more open and connected— and give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together.
- Give People a Voice - People deserve to be heard and to have a voice — even when that means defending the right of people we disagree with.
- Serve Everyone - We work to make technology accessible to everyone, and our business model is ads so our services can be free.
- Promote Economic Opportunity - Our tools level the playing field so businesses grow, create jobs and strengthen the economy.
- Build Connection and Community - Our services help people connect, and when they’re at their best, they bring people closer together.
- Keep People Safe and Protect Privacy - We have a responsibility to promote the best of what people can do together by keeping people safe and preventing harm.