Senior Integrated Brand Manager
Posted on 6/9/2022
- 5+ years of experience shaping brand activations; working across internal and external stakeholders and partners to develop best-in-class expressions of our brand
- Bias toward action driving production, execution, and delivery of activations
- Passionate about people, culture, brands, and storytelling with exceptional presentation and writing skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and prioritize in real-time
- Ability to develop expertise in Brex's value prop and product offerings
- Craft integrated marketing plans and channel recommendations that support our brand health and meet business goals among both prospective and current customers
- Hone our Brand Experiences strategy, applying considerations from key insights across our competition, culture, our customers, and product innovation
- Develop and execute programs that bring our brand and product story to life across paid, earned, and owned channels and mediums
- Serve as the main point-of-contact for external partners across program ideation, development, implementation, and optimization
- Build productive relations with stakeholders across Brex (including Revenue Marketing, Product Marketing, Design, Comms, and our People teams) as well as with external agency partners
- Develop tools and guidelines to articulate the brand to enable consistency and clarity of the brand story
- Develop and present go-to-market approaches to guide alignment and decisions with contributors and decision makers
- Work with Marketing Operations to follow processes across Marketing so projects deploy on time, within budget, and meet goals
- Portfolio of your work (please provide a link)
- Previous startup or product marketing experience, especially in financial services
- Ambitious self-starter with exceptional organizational and communication skills who can drive projects from strategy to execution and follow-up
Credit cards & financial services for startups
The Brex mission is to reimagine financial systems so every growing company can realize their full potential. The company is building the financial OS to integrate the services and software startups need as they grow.
- Self-care. Health, dental, and vision; One Medical; Spring Health mental wellbeing; Calm membership.
- Money. Competitive compensation with a biannual merit cycle, equity, 401(k) plan, and more.
- Rest. Unlimited PTO if full-time, paid holidays, company weeks off, and parental leave.
- Freedom. Remote-first, team and company offsites, monthly stipend, and one-time office setup budget.
- Dream big
- One Brex
- Inspire customer love
- Growth mindset
- Impatient optimism