Industry Product Marketing Manager
Posted on 3/17/2022
Seattle, WA, USA
- The right addition to the team will also have 5-10 years of technology marketing experience and 2-3 years industry or audience marketing experience
- This role develops product and market strategies that position the company to achieve long term growth, while meeting annual revenue and profitability goals
- You will continually identify and assess new market, product, and technology opportunities and ensure resources are in place to drive marketing strategy and achieve joint goals
- Create the GTM strategy for the industry business in collaboration with sales, growth marketing, field marketing, and industry teams
- Develop global strategic marketing plans that cement industry authority, build awareness, drive predictable pipeline growth, and enable sales to win
- Provide leadership for industry objectives, strategy, and content for targeted audiences across industry campaigns and events
- Develop the marketing and sales content needed to support the industry customer journey and business goals. Including but not limited to industry messaging and positioning across audiences, use cases, and product portfolio, supporting content such as pitch decks, case studies, blogs, webpages, whitepapers, and other customer and sales facing content
- Serve as a key and active member of the leadership team for respective industry business
- Monitor business metrics in regard to revenue, pipeline, win rate, market share and product portfolio mix. Communicate these metrics to the PMM and industry leadership team along with appropriate optimization and action plan recommendations
- Collaborate with product, business development, and industry leaders to define an overall product and technology portfolio roadmap that will drive the long-term growth of the industry business
- Launch industry products, solutions, and integrations as prioritized in the GTM strategy and product roadmap
- Continuously evaluate industry and competitive trends and adjust marketing strategy to prioritize GTM efforts for the industry
- Establish effective relationships across the sales, enablement, and leadership team; growth, digital, and field marketing teams; and with product-line PMM, product, and pricing teams
- Establish metrics for the measurement of marketing program effectiveness
Experience management software
With Qualtrics XM, organizations can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict which changes will resonate most with stakeholders. At Qualtrics, their mission is to close the experience gap.
- Work hard/play hard - For every bit of hard work we put in, we have twice the fun. Whether that means taking a break in a massage chair or hitting the slopes after work, Qualtrics makes sure that employees take time to recharge and live it up. Everyone receives $1500 annually to spend on a ‘bucket list’ adventure.
- Upward mobility - Because we’re a hyper-growth company, getting promoted and taking on more opportunity is always an option. We hire individuals who have what it takes to quickly step into the next role and take on opportunities beyond their core job description.
- Office perks - We believe in a workspace that allows you to take a breather and pepper fun throughout your day. Grab a beer in the Dublin office pub, enjoy Seattle’s rooftop patio overlooking the Puget Sound, or raid one of the many kitchens around Provo’s office.
- Global - Qualtrics employees are plugged into a network of experienced professionals around the globe. With weekly company-wide video meetings and our own internal social network, employees get global experience and stay up-to-date on what’s happening across the organization.
- Total rewards - The term “benefits” doesn’t really do our employee rewards program justice. We provide medical, dental, and vision insurance, 20+ days of annual leave, generous retirement fund contributions, quarterly bonuses, and tons of career mobility.
- High bar - We don’t hire cutthroat individuals who only care about themselves. We’re looking for top performers with a wide array of professional and personal experience. Our employees are driven, intelligent, diverse and interesting people who work well in teams and know how to have fun.
- Transparent - Our default is to share, leading to open debate, trust, and decisions based on data, not politics.
- All in - We bet on Qualtrics and Qualtrics bets on us. This is our company. We deliver, whatever it takes.
- Customer obsessed - If a customer is upset, we failed. Period. We learn, and we fix it.
- One team - There is only one team at Qualtrics. We win and lose together and never say, 'That's not my job'.
- Scrappy - We're smart, resourceful, and find a way. We write our own story instead of following others.