Market Development Representative
Posted on 6/10/2022
Seattle, WA, USA
- No experience necessary! We will provide you with detailed training and ongoing coaching. Bring your hardworking attitude, willingness to learn, and ability to apply what you have learned
- Embody our core values: We are hungry craftspeople. We have grit. We are honest. We take ownership. We have each other's back no matter what. We are one with our customers. We find strength in diversity and inclusion
- Have the ability to think on your feet
- Demonstrate the ability to perform in a fast-paced, highly interactive environment
- Be resilient in the face of objections (for example, price)
- You are highly organized and able to quickly adapt to changes
- You're confident in the use of technology and software programs. Besides Outreach, we also work with services like Salesforce, LinkedIn, Zoominfo, Drift, and others
- Have the ability to capture insights and articulate those succinctly to management
- Enjoy working with a wide range of individuals across the organization. You are located in Seattle or plan to relocate
- As mentioned before, you will be using Outreach! Our platform was designed to make you successful and the interest in Outreach by prospects is driving the leads you will be working to convert to sales opportunities
- Achieving and exceeding weekly/monthly metrics. Your primary accountability is to convert Marketing Qualified Leads to Sales Accepted Leads (SAL). A SAL is a pre-qualified lead with a desire to buy that attends an initial meeting with one of our sales representatives. You have a high degree of control of your own success
- Place outbound calls and send emails to prospects that have indicated an interest in Outreach
- Researching prospects and companies to personalize messages for top tier inbound leads
- This is an individual contributor role that reports to a Sales Lead/Manager who values coaching & professional development. You will have the autonomy to drive your own success
- Generating qualified pipeline for the company
- Providing clear and actionable feedback to Sales Development, Marketing, and Demand Generation management based on your frontline experience
- Participate in team huddles to celebrate wins, share best practices and brainstorm solutions to challenges
- Field leads (MQLs) in through a variety of channels including email, outbound phone calls (40+ dials per day), social and chat
- Re-engaging leads that did not convert to sales/new customers
- Collaborate with a team to ensure coverage of team goals and support each other in success
- Earn a competitive base salary + bonuses for monthly quota achievement
Sales engagement platform
Outreach is on a mission to solve sales problems. The company operates the number one sales engagement platform that helps companies dramatically increase productivity and drive smarter engagement with their customers.
- Parental Leave: Extended PTO for both parents, plus unique perks to ease the transition of returning to work.
- Full Medical Benefits: Majority of employer paid medical, dental and vision coverage.
- 401k: A competitive plan to help you save for retirement.
- Flexible Time Off: We believe in a healthy work/life balance, and in our employees to make practical time off arrangements.
Company Core Values
- We are hungry craftspeople - we’re obsessed with continuous improvement.
- We have grit and perseverance - we know that true champions have the will to break through walls.
- We are one with our customers - we treat their pain and success as our own.
- We’re always honest - with ourselves, our colleagues and our community.
- We got your back - working at Outreach means you’re part of a family where no matter what, we’ll help you accomplish ever great feats and celebrate with you.
- We take ownership - each of us is responsible for our collective success, and we expect you to represent your authentic self.
- We find strength in diversity, equity and inclusion - we go out of our way to find different points of view that challenge our own perspective