Posted on 2/22/2022
- Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Engineering, Mathematics, Decision Sciences, Econometrics, Data Science or similar, quantitative field (Graduate degree a plus)
- Prior experience in an Analyst role a plus
- An out-of-the-box thinker ready to join a strong and high-performing team, with working knowledge in relational databases and SQL coding
- Maintain a working knowledge of best statistical practices and are eager to implement them
- Curious and always go beyond what is happening to discover why
- Detail oriented with the ability to hit deadlines
- Able to maintain standard deliverables while growing your skillset and developing new projects and analyses
- Work with large datasets in a fast-paced environment, using R, SQL, and other statistical and data visualization tools to build custom analyses to answer client questions and influence and improve targeted marketing campaigns
- Demonstrate an understanding of the Cardlytics' data environment and how to find and explain data which characterizes a clients' customer journey
- Contribute to the broader company data culture through sharing insights and best practices
- Create new standard, repeatable, and well-documented code for your new analyses which can be used throughout the broader teams
- Monitor campaign performance to ensure that the network is performing at full potential
- Work with the latest data and statistical software to support projects such as forecasting, design and measure statistically valid tests, cluster analyses, and behavioral segmentations
- Partner with other internal analytics teams to provide context on forecasting estimates
- Manage quality control of all deliverables to ensure high standards of accuracy
- Manage and balance the prioritization of large-scope projects with short-term ad hoc requests
- Creatively develop ways to automate and improve processes
- Proficiency in SQL is required; R, Python, or Tableau experience is a plus
At Cardlytics, their mission is to make marketing more relevant and measurable with purchase intelligence
- Invest in your future with competitive pay, company equity, 401k matching, and bonus plans.
- Full medical, dental, and vision coverage. Plus fitness classes, yoga, and wellness opportunities.
- Grow your career with Cardlytics University, onsite courses, and mentorship programs.
- Enjoy fluid work schedules and a flexible vacation practice.
- Headquartered in Atlanta at Ponce City Market, with additional offices in London, New York, Oakland, and Vizag.
- Shape our community through special interest groups, including Diversity & Inclusion, Women of Cardlytics, and Philanthropy.
- GSD: Get the right sh*t done well
- Take initiative: We're curious and unafraid to challenge norms, ask questions, and build something great.
- Be Be hungry to win: We're competitive and recognize victories, large and small, business and personal
- Value transparency: We're open and honest to each other about our goals, successes, and failures
- Create a place where people want to be: We care about each other and know this is a big part of what makes us exceptional