International Projects Coordinator
Posted on 4/30/2021
- Graduate with up to 3 years work experience
- Strong writing (copywriting) and verbal skills
- Organizational skills with an eye for detail
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to hold a conversation, conduct an interview, and interact with our users in professional settings
- Understanding of social media and online communities (you likely have an Instagram and TikTok account)
- Focused, organized, proactive, ability to multi-task and be digitally capable
- Ability to work contemporaneously with our London-based team remotely
- Authorized to work lawfully in the UK
- Coordinate projects related to identifying and recruiting freelancers to deliver high quality bespoke content on Quizlet
- Build out Quizlets Content Pages, including landing pages for paid promotion (no coding required)
- Focus on copywriting and editing blog posts on and off Quizlet, writing engaging and effective ad copy, and emails to be sent to our users
- Manage program initiatives and projects to support user growth in new countries
- Identify and build relationships with teachers, both domestically and internationally, through outreach via Twitter and our platform
- Assist in planning curriculum aligned content and curating Quizlet sets
- Help manage Quizlets Teacher and Student communities
- Support a wide range of research and go-to-market projects (were a small team!)
- A passion for the field of Education
- Education experience (volunteering, extra-curricular, etc.)
- Experience using Quizlet as a user
- Fluency in another European language (Preferably French, Spanish, German)
At Quizlet, they believe that anyone can learn anything. All it takes is a tenacious spirit, the right guidance, and the tools to see it through. They know that students are under more pressure than ever. It can leave them overwhelmed, be anxiety-producing and make it all too easy to burn out. It’s their job to give every student the tools and confidence to succeed, no matter what their motivation, or what they’re striving to achieve.
- Shared financial success: Competitive salaries, stock options and a 401k that makes saving for retirement easy.
- Competitive healthcare: Comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability plans for you and your family.
- PTO and family benefits: Everyone gets four weeks of PTO. Our generous family leave plan has you covered when you welcome a new, little learner into your family.
- Professional development: Learning never stops. Get reimbursed each year for professional development, and learn from the best with regular tech talks.
- A welcoming workplace: Enjoy free lunch and dinner with great company. Benefit from adjustable desks and employee lounges while taking in amazing views of the Bay.
- Commuter benefits: We don’t have a school bus, but we'll help cover your public transportation and parking. If you decide to work late, your ride home is on us as well.
Company Core Values
- Help people learn
- Act with urgency
- Teach yourself something new
- Be an owner
- Be humble, candid and open