Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
- 6+ years in technical product management and/or engineering
- Preference for candidates with payments/financial services experience
- Experience delivering enterprise products at scale and working cross functionally
- Develop product strategy, roadmap and requirements based on user needs, Stripe strategy, overall Stripe product priorities, and market signals
- Secure stakeholder buy-in on strategy and roadmap and regularly inform and engage stakeholders
- Lead weekly/daily syncs with developers ensuring roadmap tracking, unblocking tech needs, escalating bug fixes, and monitoring for high quality Stripe product integration
- Manage and execute beta testing and UAT
- Learn and understand Stripe's product suite in order to incorporate Stripe features and functionality into Stripe's connectors. Engage frequently with other Stripe teams - including Finance, Product, Sales, User Support and Partner Management - to plan and execute
- Research and understand partner technologies at a sufficient level to inform the connector strategy. Engage with partner Product and technical counterparts
- Engage frequently with Stripe users to understand their needs and pain points. This often includes helping solve technical issues
- Support sales and technical conversations as needed to represent the connectors product offering
- Engage with Marketing and Partner Managers to optimize connector adoption and usage through marketplaces and go-to-market activities
- Technical aptitude for problem solving and ability to understand technical challenges Education in computer science, engineering, or other technical field is preferred
- Experience with product-led growth and/or demonstrated impact growing product revenue and usage
- Excellent communication skills with a proven ability to influence stakeholders and executives
- Innate curiosity and eagerness to learn
Payment processing platform
Stripe's mission is to increase the GDP of the internet. Stripe is a technology company that builds economic infrastructure for the internet.
- Inclusive coverage - We provide a thoughtful and balanced set of benefits that allow Stripes to be their best selves and do great work. Whether that means offering comprehensive mental, physical, and medical health plans, supporting Stripes’ financial futures, providing fertility benefits and parental leave, or making sure Stripes have access to healthy food at the office, our robust programs put Stripes and their families first.
- Growth by way of learning - We are voracious learners and teachers. Our Education team delivers an onboarding and product training curriculum for all new Stripes, and hosts expert-led courses on things like project management fundamentals and macroeconomics. Beyond the formal program, Stripes are constantly sharing knowledge with each other through conversation, documentation, reading groups, and informal talks.
- A principled approach to food - The food program holds a special place in Stripe’s history and future. These Stripes come to our kitchen from a breadth of backgrounds and experiences, and focus on one proposition—respect. This is apparent not only in the local ingredients they work with or in the gracious, teamwork-driven buffet lines, but also in their approach to growing a global team through sustainable food practices and minimal waste.
Company Core Values
- An environment of growth
- Intentional communication
- Fast-paced, detail oriented
- Voraciously curious