Senior Accounting Manager
Posted on 12/7/2022
Salt Lake City, UT, USA • Austin, TX, USA • Tempe, AZ, USA
- Bachelor's and/or Master's degree in Business Administration with an emphasis in accounting
- CPA required (active or inactive status)
- Advanced knowledge of US GAAP
- 5+ years supervisory oversight experience
- Strong experience in both private and public accounting
- Strong analytical skills and a detail orientated personality
- Ability to problem solve, work independently and multi-task in fast-paced environment
- Exceptional project and time management skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ensure compliance for technical accounting areas within the portfolio
- Identify upcoming changes to US GAAP accounting standards that will be relevant to Achieve and lead the company in implementation of those standards
- Assist with financial audits including reconciliation, support documentation, and communication with external auditors / regulators for our Corporate and Achieve Resolution businesses
- Oversee the financial month end and annual close
- Embrace the mindset of continuous improvement by identifying, collaborating and implementing best practices
- Partner cross-functionally with Financial Planning and Analysis and Treasury supporting alignment and proactive management of financial operations
- Responsible for building a high performing team, overseeing career development and team engagement
Personal financial assessments & debt solutions
Freedom Financial Network's mission is to empower everyday Americans to move forward towards a better financial future.
- Medical, dental, vision.
- Paid Vacation. (increases with tenure)
- PTO for your birthday.
- 401k with employer match.
- Paid holidays & sick days.
- PTO for volunteer work.
- Parent Leave.
- Pet Insurance.
Company Core Values
- Care (for everyone)
- Get Better (every day)
- Act With Integrity (every time)
- Collaborate (with everybody)