Redwood City, California
6 month growth↓ -4%
1 year growth↓ -2%
2 year growth↑ 45%
- 5+ years of experience executing paid media, performance marketing, user acquisition, or growth marketing of B2C apps
- Clear understanding of iOS and Android data-privacy updates
- Proven track record of how to navigate changes for mobile app marketing
- Experience with App store optimization, Mobile App Marketing, Mobile Measurement Partner, Paid search, Paid social
- Own strategy and execution of App Store Optimization for both iOS and Android
- Lead paid mobile marketing channel management, optimization, and expansion across both iOS & Android
- Drive mobile testing & improvements, tracking, and incrementality measurements
- Establish and manage vendor relationships as needed
- Develop cross-functional relationships to drive results
- Adobe Photoshop
- Product Management
Course Hero is scaling! The user acquisition growth marketing team is high-impact and critical to scale incremental subscriptions for Course Hero through app/mobile marketing channels. We are looking for a Senior Mobile Marketing Manager with 5+ years of experience executing paid media, performance marketing, user acquisition, or growth marketing of B2C apps to help us launch, scale, and optimize our ASO and paid marketing channels. The Senior Mobile Marketing Manager should have a clear understanding of iOS and Android data-privacy updates and a proven track record of how to navigate changes for mobile app marketing.
This is a contract position requiring a commitment of 40 hours per week, with availability between 9am-5:30pm PST Monday-Friday. This assignment will start February 1, 2024 and end on December 31, 2024. While we cannot guarantee anything beyond this date, there is the possibility of the contract extending or converting to a full-time opportunity.
Here are some ways you’ll make an impact:
- Own strategy and execution of App Store Optimization for both iOS and Android. ASO tasks include competitive research, testing roadmap, test deployment, measurement of impact, etc.
- Lead paid mobile marketing channel management, optimization, and expansion across both iOS & Android. Channels could include: Apple Search Ads, Google UAC, Snapchat Ads, TikTok Ads, Meta Ads, and Mobile DSPs
- Drive mobile testing & improvements, tracking, and incrementality measurements. Responsibilities include:
- AppsFlyer tracking setup & troubleshooting
- Firebase tracking implementation & adoption
- Prioritizing CVR opportunities
- Incrementality testing
- Establish and manage vendor relationships as needed such as data.ai, AppsFlyer, Apple, Google, TikTok, Meta, Snapchat, Mobile DSP partners.
- Develop cross-functional relationships to drive results.
Are you our Senior Mobile Marketing Manager?
- 5+ years of experience executing paid media, performance marketing, user acquisition, or growth marketing of B2C apps.
- Clear understanding of iOS and Android data-privacy updates.
- Proven track record of how to navigate changes for mobile app marketing.
- Experience with:
- App store optimization
- Mobile App Marketing
- Mobile Measurement Partner
- Paid search
- Paid social
- Adobe Photoshop
- Product Management
For positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Other locations: IL, MA, NJ.
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don’t apply for roles if they don’t meet all the criteria. We strongly encourage you to apply if you’re interested: we’d love to learn how you can amplify our team with your unique experience!
This role is eligible for hire in the San Francisco Bay Area (US), Vancouver (Canada), and Toronto (Canada).
We are a virtual-first company and have employees dispersed throughout the United States and Canada. We have a market-based pay structure that varies by location. The base pay for this position is dependent on multiple factors, including candidate experience and expertise, and may vary from the amounts listed below.
In accordance with Canadian law, the base salary for this role if filled within Canada is as follows.
In accordance with California law, the base salary for this role if filled within SF Bay Area, California is as follows.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion within our company.We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or ability status. We will ensure that individuals who are differently abled are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment as provided to other applicants or employees. Please contact us to request accommodation.
About Course Hero:
Join us on our mission!