Senior Director Product Operations
Updated on 12/6/2023
Global privacy compliance
OneTrust was founded with a mission to help companies be more trusted.
Data & Analytics
Growth & Insights
6 month growth↑ 4%
1 year growth↓ -7%
2 year growth↑ 15%
Atlanta, GA, USA
Sales & Account Management
Operations & Logistics
- Synthesize insights from product data and internal tools to enable informed product management decisions and elevate customer experiences.
- Standardize and support the onboarding and training of new product managers, fostering a culture of continuous learning.
- Develop, monitor, and optimize product management processes to ensure seamless operations and efficient resource allocation.
- Manage product-related software tools, such as product roadmap platforms and customer feedback systems, integrating them into our broader company ecosystem.
- Craft and deliver timely and valuable knowledge base content, empowering customers to maximize the potential of our platform.
- Lead cross-functional projects and initiatives, ensuring timely responses to market dynamics that are aligned with quarterly and annual objectives.
- Strategize and oversee product releases, ensuring punctual delivery and impeccable quality standards.
- Design and govern the feature release process, orchestrating the progression from "Early Access" through "Preview" to "GA."
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams encompassing product, engineering, customer experience, and marketing to orchestrate comprehensive release plans.
- Monitor and communicate release status, issues, and risks to stakeholders, including executive leadership.
- Product Operations experience in a larger organization (>2,000 employees)