Deal Desk Manager
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
- 4+ years of experience in Sales Operations, Business Operations & Strategy or similar capacity for a SaaS or Ad/MarTech company and/or a foundational skill set in transaction services or an analytical sales finance role
- Experience in setting up or managing a Deal Desk
- MUST have SFDC experience and CPQ or a like product
- Experience interacting and collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems and provide analytical support
- Flexibility and adaptability to shifting priorities
- Personality traits: influencer, analytical, resourceful, self-starter, great communicator, passionate, flexible, accountable, dependable, organized
- Define standard vs non-standard deals at FiscalNote (e.g., legal terms, payment terms, client paperwork, ProServ, etc.)
- Understand the pain points for Sales Reps when processing deals and address them
- Understand the challenges non-standard deals create for Legal and Accounting and implement process improvements
- Re-train and enforce legal guidelines around contracting to ensure compliance
- Address complex CPQ quotes
- Maintain pricing, packages and product families in CPQ
- Work with Sales to resolve product allocation issues among LOB's
- Be the liaison between the sales organization and its client portfolio
- Build internal guidelines for deal enablement initiatives
- Automate manual processes for faster deal closing and increased customer satisfaction
- Review, approve, and document all non-standard pricing and contractual terms to comply with revenue goals
- Source diverse perspectives from cross-functional teams during deal management such as legal, SalesOps, RevOps, accounting, finance, product management, and customer success
Policy and Market Intelligence
FiscalNote's mission is to empower people and organizations with the right information at the right time so that they can better navigate risk, opportunity and uncertainty. The company is building a data and insights platform.
- Health - The health of you and your family is important to us — so much so that we subsidize a large portion of healthcare premiums for not only you, but also your dependents. Our FSA allows you to shuttle tax-free dollars for out-of-pocket health care costs. An onsite gym greases the wheels for your workout needs.
- Paid Time Off - We recognize refreshed employees are productive employees. We do not put a number on the amount of days an employee can take off which allows them to take time away from work to recharge as they need it.
- Commuting - Travel to work can be expensive, so on top of contributing toward your commuting expenses – including garage parking and public transit – we offer a corporate bikeshare membership at a steep discount. We also allow employees with pricier commutes to dedicate pretax dollars toward their travel.
- Retirement - Your long term well-being is directly tied to your ability to save for the future. By offering a match on contributions you make to a company-sponsored 401(k), we make it hard not to think about the later years.
- Parental Leave - Building your family is just as important as building our business. We’re happy to empower our employees to spend time with their new little ones by providing 18 weeks of paid maternity and paternity leave after a year of service to the company.
Company Core Values
- Know your audience
- Find the truth
- Drive alignment
- Own the job
- Bias for action
- Level up
- Support the family