Software Engineer Intern
Updated on 3/23/2023
- Strong foundation in Computer Science or related field
- Knowledge of Java server framework and tools, including Spring, Hibernate; experience with other languages and frameworks helpful (Python, Go)
- Develop applications and services that serve millions of users
- Create product features and design easy-to-use APIs, systems, and tools
- Build for performance, reliability, and scalability
- Learn rapidly in a fast-paced, lean engineering organization
Prescription technology platform
Nimble wants to work closely with leading healthcare institutions including physician offices and hospitals to improve the healthcare experience and outcomes.
- Family Medical Leave
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Remote Work Program
- Health Insurance & Wellness Package
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Commuter Benefits
- Company Outings
- Stocked Kitchen
- 401(k) PLan
- Company Equity
- Performance Bonus
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Time Off
Company Core Values
- High ownership: We own process and results. We do what we say and say what we do.
- Burning curiosity: We dive deep. We challenge the norm. We create new ideas that prove useful. We learn and grow.
- Bias for action: We reduce steps. We have velocity. We accelerate. We disagree and commit.