CSL Digital and Brand – Co-op
Posted on 11/9/2023
Growth & Insights
6 month growth↑ 2%
1 year growth↑ 22%
2 year growth↑ 31%
King of Prussia, PA, USA
- Enrolled in a 4-year university with progression toward an undergraduate degree in Digital Graphics related field
- Working knowledge and experience essential of working with advanced digital content tools in the context of marketing and communications
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work well with all levels of the organization
- Demonstrates flexibility and acceptance of assignments and schedules
- Enthusiasm to learn new tools & technologies
- Maintains professional behavior
- Support the global Corporate Communications team to “Deliver on their Promises” by contributing to the success of communications campaigns and activities.
- Liaise with stakeholders to support current initiatives.
- Help manage digital tools and content processes that enable internal and external communications such as employee mobile news apps, social media management tools, and publishing tools for internal and external websites:
- Produce graphics, motion graphics, and video to drive engagement, particularly on social media channels.
- Use analytics to adapt and improve.
- Learn and apply CSL’s brand standards in the creation of digital assets.