IdM Operations Support Specialist Ts/Sci Required
Posted on 11/2/2022
Springfield, VA, USA
- Provide subject matter expertise, assistance, recommendations and hands-on-support to all Special Programs/Operational support related activities
- Support Identity Data Management development from cradle to grave
- Prepare, review, and staff required documentation for Identify Data Management
- Perform day-to-day activities to ensure the timely and accurate development/integration of Special Program requirements
- Prepare routine to advanced formal recommendations, reports, correspondence, etc., including the supporting administrative documentation as required by the government
- Assist in conducting Due Diligence (DD) assessments in accordance with DoD policies
- Prepare comprehensive written DD assessments and reports and assist with oversight actions
- Attend community meetings and working groups as required by the government/on behalf of the government lead, and advise on addressed discussion points, due outs, requirements, and suspense dates
- Maintain accountability of all operational support documentation
- Prepare, write, review, plan, staff, submit, and track required operational support requests utilizing appropriate databases
- Track Program Accesses for all indoctrinated personnel and provide indoctrinations and debriefs as required
- Assist, collaborate, and coordinate with government agencies
- Develop solutions, and convey to internal and external customers
- Monitor security applications through the review and analysis of appropriate metrics and maintains required records
- Prepare and disseminate security procedures/guidance
- Update and maintain appropriate records (e.g. database and hardcopy) of security actions
- Receive, control and safeguard SCI and collateral information. Support mailing and other dissemination as required
- Prepare and deliver briefings to internal and external high level leadership in command positions
- Understand procedures for handling SCI Controlled Access Programs (CAP's), Special Access Programs (SAP), Alternative Compensatory Control Measures (ACCM) and other collateral materials IAW applicable security policies and regulations
- Monitor security applications through the review and analysis of appropriate metrics
Scientific & engineering systems integration service
Leidos’s mission is to make the world safer, healthier, and more efficient through technology, engineering, and science. The company is a leader in systems integration and technical solutions while working closely with all branches of the U.S. military, the U.S. Department of Defense, other U.S. government civil agencies, and also customers in select markets across the globe.
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Health Savings account
- Income protection
- Paid parental leave
- Jury duty pay
- Bereavement leave
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Family Benefits
Company Core Values
- Integrity: Is having the courage to make tough ethical decisions, taking pride in our work, being transparent with our team, and being respectful of everyone.
- Inclusion: Is fostering a sense of belonging, welcoming all perspectives and contributions, and providing equal access to opportunities and resources for everyone.
- Innovation: Is not limited to our engineers and scientists. It is acting as a catalyst. Being tenacious and curious to help us excel and be a part of a learning organization.
- Agility: Is being flexible, creative, and resilient. It is our ability to think and act small while using the size and strength of our balance sheet to our advantage.
- Collaboration: Is being team-oriented and proactively engaging to meet shared objectives. It is about building relationships and staying connected with each other.
- Commitment: Is being accountable, taking ownership, modeling servant leadership, and operating with a sense of urgency to our customers and teams.