Pager delivers a “doctor in your family” healthcare experience by making it simple for consumers to connect with the trusted experts they need to make the right healthcare decisions. Through AI-enabled technology, Pager brings consumers, nurses, doctors and other members of the care team together through secure chat, voice and video chat, all in one place. We partner with healthcare organizations to deliver seamless, tech-enabled services and solutions for a consumer experience that leads to better decisions, outcomes and healthier lives. Started in 2014 and based in New York City, Pager is led by seasoned technology and healthcare entrepreneurs to redefine the way that consumers interact with their healthcare.
We are looking to hire a Director, Product Operations. In this role you will implement and manage health products and digital operations. This work will focus on minimizing cost while maximizing value and quality control. You will interface with customers and translate their needs into product enhancement requirements and document user cases and specifications. In addition, you will collaborate with management to identify opportunities to streamline processes and to develop new procedures that support the business unit/department.
We have a highly collaborative culture and this role partners very closely with Sales, Client Success, Clients, Operations, Informatics, and Technology. We need you to be
creative, have an ability to see opportunities in complex problems, have ideas on how to fix healthcare, and help stakeholders; so they can be brought along. A rewarding element of this role is streamlining product operations to ultimately help people live healthier lives.
This position will have a critical voice in our digital health & well-being platform operations and strategy within the product organization, including areas like member/patient engagement, desktop and mobile user experience, interoperability, reporting and analytics, personalization, engagement marketing, and incentive design.
Our ideal candidate will also be entrepreneurial, curious, innovative, politely push the status quo, and always rally the organization to create customer-centered experiences that engage and provide value for our members
- Oversees the development, building and optimization of products to drive enduring positive changes in people’s health and well-being
- Develops and maintains project plans and ensures that the project is progressing on time, on budget and within scope
- Collaborates on developing and implementing a research plan and analyzing the data to identify new product features and enhancements
- Helps align key stakeholders on the vision for the products and informs key stakeholders on progress and captures input
- Works with internal groups to identify and execute new opportunities to increase the reach and impact of products
- Related Bachelor’s Degree or additional related equivalent work experience
- 10+ years of related work experience in Product Management, Operations or Related Experience
- 5+ years direct Supervisory/Management Experience
- Demonstrated consumer healthcare market understanding/knowledge required
- Demonstrated experience developing strategies, developing capabilities and supporting clients
- Past experience with Agile/Scrum methodology
- Direct client interfacing and relationship management experience
- Past experience with financial modeling
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
At Pager, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.