Hi Marley is the only digital communications platform built for insurance. With our innovative SaaS application, we are on a mission to transform the insurance industry one conversation at a time - and we are having fun and learning a ton along the way! We celebrate each other’s victories in and outside of work, respect each other as individuals and professionals and value ideas over hierarchy. Hi Marley promotes a culture of continuous learning, by always seeking ways to be better for ourselves, our team and our customers.
We are growing quickly and are looking for a motivated, dynamic, personable and strategic Senior Client Executive. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated success closing enterprise software deals involving multiple stakeholders in highly regulated industries such as insurance and finance, where relationships and trust are at a premium.
The focus will be selling into top enterprise accounts and working with enterprise-level clients. The successful candidate will manage complete sales-cycles, often presenting to C-level executives the value of Marley. The role will report to the Head of Growth and interact directly with every function within Hi Marley.
What you’ll do:
- Consistently generate new leads and opportunities
- Execute complex enterprise sales and effectively lead the sales process and activities through to close
- Strategically orchestrate resources internally and externally to achieve objectives
- Maintain timely and accurate reporting of the pipeline, account plans and activities
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within quarterly schedules
- Educate customers on how Hi Marley can benefit them and their insureds
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Partner with the Customer group to ensure customer receives maximum value and adoption
- Monitor the company’s industry competitors, new products, and market conditions
- Collaborate with colleagues to align on account/prospect research and strategy
- Demonstrate industry expertise on key business issues, processes and trends as well as develop and demonstrate Hi Marley solution domain expertise
- Continuously provide strategic plans to develop the pipeline
- Attend events and conferences to improve the Hi Marley brand visibility and network
- Accurately capture and report all aspects of account and opportunity information within a sales force automation (SFA) system
What we are looking for:
- 10+ years in sales managing and closing enterprise software deals
- Experience selling in long sales-cycle environments (6 mo.+)
- The ability to build authentic relationships both internally and externally
- Exceptional communication skills, highly organized, collaborative and detail oriented
- Comfort in a startup environment – we move quickly and wear many hats in a dynamic environment
- Comfort with travel – expected 40% - 50% to develop and maintain relationships
Who We Are:
Hi Marley has six permission to play values (Integrity, Inclusive, Compassion, Respect, Gratitude, Coachable) and three core values that are the foundation of our company culture, which every employee embodies:
- Max Courage - we encourage our team, our customers, and their customers to dream big, try new ideas and maximize impact by measuring risk.
- Be Humble – we lead with appreciation and promote a culture of humility, compassion and openness to learn from anyone, anywhere.
- Ubuntu “I am because we are” - we believe true success is much bigger than any single individual or company. By aligning our individual aims behind a shared purpose we can achieve our fullest potential, together.
What We Offer:
Our employees enjoy benefits that make them more productive and contribute directly to the development of their professional skills. We want to be able to attract the best of the best and make sure they keep getting better. On top of an exciting, supportive and intellectually challenging workplace, we are offering
- A fun, lively startup culture
- Core values-based leadership
- A culture of employee engagement, diversity and inclusion
- Full benefits package including parental leave, a matching 401k program, and medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance.
- Open vacation policy - we all work hard and take time for ourselves when we need it
- Competitive salary and generous stock options - we all get to own a piece of what we’re building
- Ample opportunities to learn and take on new responsibilities in a fast-paced, growth-mode startup
Hi Marley is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, race, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We are committed to building an inclusive work environment representing a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills, where all employees are encouraged to be their authentic selves.
Hi Marley participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. For more information, please review the documents under "E-Verify Poster" here: https://e-verify.uscis.gov/web/OnlineResources.aspx