Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) ("Curaleaf") is a leading international provider of consumer products in cannabis, with a mission to improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a high-growth cannabis company known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, including Curaleaf and Select provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. Today, we operate in 19 states with 144 dispensaries, service nearly 2,200 wholesale partner accounts, we have 29 cultivation sites and over 5,500 team members in the United States. Curaleaf International is the leading vertically integrated cannabis company in Europe with a unique supply and distribution network throughout the European market, bringing together pioneering science and research with cutting-edge cultivation, extraction, and production. Home | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence
Our corporate social responsibility is Rooted in Good. We believe in taking corporate and social responsibility very seriously, from our educational outreach to national partnerships, state-wide initiatives and local causes. Giving back to the communities where we operate is important to us and helps to change old attitudes by showing the positive impact of cannabis in creating jobs, changing lives, and helping local communities. Social Responsibility | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence
We educate. We advocate. We give.
Summary of Position:
We are looking for a high-energy, confident individual, preferably with previous experience in Agriculture, Cannabis, or High-volume Production. Production Supervisors are responsible for monitoring and delegating daily production tasks, tracking key performance indicators, communicating within and between the department, and reporting production metrics. Production Supervisors work directly with the Assistant Growers, Operations Staff, Compliance, and the production teams to ensure goals are met and surpassed and production runs smoothly and efficiently.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Motivation, communication, training/cross-training of the production staff
- Lead morning huddles to clarify goals and targets for the day
- Keep all production within Compliance guidelines and regulations
- Drive production goals
- Streamline production processes
- Ensure tasks are being completed safely and per the SOP
- Communicate laterally with other management staff
- Communicate with upper management
- Approve payroll
- Provide Policy Updates
- Delegate daily tasks
- Recommend staff members for advancement or promotions
- Assist with interviews and hiring
- Work directly with Operations Leads to establish schedules and timelines conducive to all parties
Skill, Experience & Education
- 2-3 Years Manufacturing, Agriculture, or Cannabis management experience required.
- Extensive experience in large scale production, preferably (but not limited to) Agriculture
- Ability to multitask and work effectively under pressure in a high paced work environment
- Positive attitude, excellent communications skills, self-motivator, tenacious follow up, and superior organization skills
- Ability to manage, coach, lead and inspire production staff
- Adept in Microsoft 365, especially Excel, Outlook, and SmartSheets
- Ability to stand for long periods
- Ability to problem-solve, compromise and be a team player
- Address re-training requirements for production team members
- Candidates must have a High School Diploma (or equivalent) and will be subject to a background check per state cannabis regulations. Candidates should be prepared to adapt to frequent/last-minute adjustments to daily schedules and give special attention to detail, documentation, and organization.
- Familiar with industry’s best practices
- Work well in fast-paced
- Must be able to communicate clearly
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 25
The incumbent must be able to perform this job safely, without endangering the health or safety of him/herself or others. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Curaleaf is an equal opportunity employer. Curaleaf recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, physical ability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as requires by applicable law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Individuals adversely impacted by the war on drugs are encouraged to apply.