Growth Customer Success Manager
Updated on 3/23/2023
- 1+ years of customer-facing experience with a track record for building and nurturing relationships and problem solving
- Strong analytical skills, including experience with Excel, Tableau, or similar software, and experience turning data into insights to fuel your ideas
- Proven track record in driving product adoption through with a coach's mentality
- Excellent organisational, project management skills and communication skills via phone, video conference and email
- Able to adapt in a quickly changing environment
- Track record managing customer relationships through Salesforce, Gainsight or similar CRMs
- Self-starter who thrives in both collaborative and autonomous environments
- Full authorisation to work in the UK without any restrictions
- French language at business level (written and verbal)
- Facilitating customer success and growth throughout the customer lifecycle
- Supporting a rapidly growing customer base while balancing an 'at-scale' mentality with a customer-centric approach is crucial for the success of the GSM
- Onboard new clients, so they are set up for success, proactive strategic advice and guidance, respond to client questions in a timely manner, provide Klaviyo best practices to ensure clients are achieving their initial business goals
- Research and develop 1:1 and 1:Many customer engagement strategies through email, live training and proactive scaled at-risk outreach
- Deliver actionable insights and strategic recommendations to the Customer Success, Support, and Product/Engineering teams
- Utilising Gainsight's Journey Orchestrator, action insights and data into proactive outreach to mitigate churn risk and facilitate customer growth
- Experience developing training or educational content for a variety of audiences is a plus
- Experience supporting customers in business French
- Experience using email marketing/E-Commerce platforms or advising customers on marketing strategy is a plus
Growth marketing customer platform
Klaviyo's missions is to help companies retain customers and maximize their ROI. Klaviyo’s data–proven customer platform allows companies to send relevant, well–timed emails and SMS that increase lifetime values.
Company Core Values
- We always put our customers first.
- We are always learning.
- We strive to make the world more equitable.
- We collaborate radically.
- We are ambitious.
- We are remarkable.