Sales Strategy & Ops Manager
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Austin, TX, USA
- 3-5 years of Revenue Ops, Sales Ops and / or BizOps experience at a fast-growing B2B SaaS company (experience in sales ops required)
- Ability and desire to operate in unstructured environments
- Deep understanding of SaaS models, product Led Growth (PLG) experience a major plus
- Strong analytical, operational, and project management foundation
- Ability to build strong trusting relationships with the SDR and Sales team
- Subject matter expertise in modern tools; salesforce.com, Looker, etc
- Finance or Management Consulting experience is a big plus
- Run the requirements gathering and manage the build process and rollout for Sales Development and sales productivity projects
- Partner effectively with cross-functional leadership to influence the direction and culture of the GTM organization
- Develop and allocate key performance metrics for GTM leadership
- Provide analytical thought leadership, create actionable business insights, and establish strategic operational priorities
- Implement customer lifecycle management strategies to track and optimize customer relationships from lead generation to customer retention and revenue growth
- Build, refine, rollout and monitor insights that will empower everyone in the sales organization to drive towards desired business outcomes
- Continually evaluate the current system and processes, implementing elegant improvements that will drive additional output and scale as the company grows
- Lead cross-functional initiatives and collaborate closely with product, sales, marketing, customer success, and finance
- Monitor CRM hygiene and align with sales management to drive programs to optimize the effectiveness of technology investments and data quality
Online whiteboard & teamwork platform
Miro’s mission is to empower teams to create the next big thing with their leading visual collaboration platform. The company’s whiteboard platform empowers remote, in-office, and hybrid teams to communicate and collaborate across formats, tools, channels, and timezones – without the constraints of physical location, meeting space, and whiteboards.
- Excellent Medical, Dental + Vision health benefits
- Competitive salaries + Flexible time off
- 401k matching + Competitive equity package
- Free lunches + Office snacks
- Be a part of a culture of learning that will take your professional growth to another level with collaborative + thoughtful team members
- Distributed team across offices globally
Company Core Values
- Play as a team to win the world - We work, learn, and celebrate in collaboration rather than alone.
- Focus on impact and make it happen - We dream big, prioritize outcomes that matter most, and own our commitments.
- Learn, grow and drive change - We reflect openly on our successes and failures and apply learnings for our work, team, and self-development.
- Practice empathy to gain insight - We look from the perspectives of customers, users, and each other, to deepen understanding.