Reinsurance Account Executive
Posted on 2/1/2022
Hartford, CT, USA
- Understanding of embedded cyber insurance
- Help Corvus Reinsurance grow by working with senior leaders to expand and accelerate the sales pipeline
- Proactive and outgoing approach
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong project management skills
- Minimum of 5 years of Sales experience
- Minimum of 1-2 years of cyber reinsurance experience
- Highly organized with superb attention to detail
- Strong problem solving and decision making capabilities
- Customer service-oriented with the ability to work efficiently while paying close attention to detail
- Strong communication capability with good written skills and excellent verbal skills
- Adhere to company policies and practices; If they don't work, suggest an alternative
- Desire to learn about new technology
Predict and prevent complex risks
Corvus' missioin is to make the world a safer place. Corvus is actively helping their policyholders to predict and prevent adverse events, as well as supplying the coverage that helps them withstand events when they do happen.
- Unlimited PTO
- Hybrid Work Environment
- Professional Development
- Paid Parental Leave
- 401(k) Company Match
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Understand the Problem - Building a company efficiently and effectively requires a deep understanding of the root issues faced by our customers and team.
- Challenge the Status Quo - Becoming a leader in the commercial insurance industry requires questioning existing practices, thinking differently, and trying new things.
- Deliver Truth - Communicating transparently starts with honesty and the ability and avenues to convey it properly.
- Empower Everyone - Empowering people at all levels of the business allows anyone to act quickly and thoughtfully, impacting everything from customer service to software product delivery.
- Do the Right Thing - Acting with integrity fosters trust, builds reputation, and impacts all stakeholders.
- Be Proud of Insurance - Taking pride in a force for good needs no apology. You control the future of insurance.