Coordinator, Risk Tools and Analytics
Posted on 7/5/2022
Evanston, IL, USA
Data Structures & Algorithms
- 2+ years' experience working with large data sets in a data-driven environment
- SQL skills to extract and model data from a variety of data sources
- Able to implement algorithms to solve business problems
- Result oriented problem-solving skills
- Degree educated
- Build and maintain data-driven risk identification processes
- Support the Risk Department in operational reporting
- Devise advanced analytical methods to identify anomalies and patterns within large data sets
- Maintain and optimise the current Risk and Fraud reporting system
- Use in-house tools to build intuitive user interfaces
Global payments solution
Checkout.com’s mission is to enable businesses and their communities to thrive in the digital economy. This mission inspires them to deliver innovative solutions that flex to needs, valuable insights that help get smart about payments' performance, and expertise their customers can count on as they navigate the complexities of an ever-shifting world.
- Work-life balance - Flexible working and plenty of time off to unwind. We’ll even give you your birthday off.
- Recognition - Peer recognition program and quarterly Hero Awards. We celebrate success together.
- Career development - Tailored career development and learning pathways. We’ll help you unlock your potential.
- Celebrating diversity - Internal community groups and cultural events. We celebrate our differences.
- Staying healthy - A global wellness programme and private health insurance. We support your wellbeing.
- Security for the future - Comprehensive plans for you and your loved ones. We’ll take care of you.
- Giving back - Employee-led community outreach, payroll giving and a volunteering day. We care about your causes.
- Aspire. Anything can be built
- Excel. Go above and beyond
- Unite. We’re greater together