6 month growth↑ 15%
1 year growth↑ 49%
2 year growth↑ 169%
- Experience building NLP/Vision solutions
- Experience with the transformers library
- Attention to detail
- Customer relationship builder
- Great communicator
- Coding skills
- Quick learner
- Empathize with customers to understand their issues and goals when using transformers
- Solve customer problems through research, coding, or consulting with experts
- Build meaningful relationships with customers
- Explain complex concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Write code scripts and notebooks on transformers/ML Ops use cases
- Stay updated with state-of-the-art developments in AI/ML
- Contribute to open-source community and enterprise products
- Experience in the ML lifecycle and cloud infrastructure
- Expertise in transformers
- Flexible and adaptable
- Passionate about learning and sharing knowledge
- Diverse background and experiences
Here at Hugging Face, we’re on a journey to advance good Machine Learning and make it more accessible. Along the way, we contribute to the development of technology for the better.
We have built the fastest-growing, open-source, library of pre-trained models in the world. With more than 500K+ models and 250K+ stars on GitHub, over 15.000 companies are using HF technology in production, including leading AI organizations such as Google, Elastic, Salesforce, Algolia, and Grammarly.
As an early member of Hugging’s Face’s Success team, you will help leading companies successfully use AI. Companies range from cutting-edge startups to Fortune-500 giants. On a typical day, you might be advising data science teams on best practices for building models, writing a Jupyter notebook to show off a new technique developed by our researchers, researching the best way to adapt models to a niche domain, or working on a technical blog post. Your technical ability and drive to help others are key. With that, you will help the most sophisticated customers unlock the value of AI.
What you are expected to do:
- Empathize with our customers to understand their issues and goals when using transformers (NLP and Vision primarily).
- Have the scrappiness and be excited to solve customer problems through research, coding up a solution, or talking to our many in-house experts.
- Build meaningful relationships with our customers and understand their goals.
- Comfortably explain complex concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Constantly be learning and sharing your knowledge with our customers.
What we are looking for:
- Experience building NLP/Vision solutions. We need people to hit the ground running and this position is not intended to train someone in the fundamentals of ML. You should understand the ML Lifecycle and basics of cloud infrastructure.
- Experience with the transformers library. Our customers come to us for our experience with transformers. We expect you to already have good proficiency with transformers and you will quickly become an expert.
- Self-starter: We need people that can tackle hard problems independently. While there are plenty of gracious smart people that are eager to collaborate within Hugging Face, we are looking for people who are scrappy, self-motivated, and resourceful.
- Attention to detail: Will you write a meaningful paragraph for why you want to work at Hugging Face that touches upon what we are looking for?
- Customer relationship builder: We want people who are excited to build relationships with customers and help them succeed. This isn’t a role for a heads-down coder. You will be collaborating and providing value to our customer’s ML teams.
- Great communicator: Can you explain how you solved a problem to someone that isn’t technical? This role involves talking to a variety of roles from C-level executives, to domain experts, and IT professionals.
- Coding: You should be comfortable writing code scripts and notebooks on transformers/ML Ops use cases that will be reused by the customers
- Learn quickly: The field and company are both moving very fast: new breakthroughs in the AI/ML space come out practically every week, and Hugging Face is constantly adding new packages to the open-source community, contributing to open-science, and building more enterprise products. We want someone that enjoys learning about state-of-the-art developments and sharing them with customers.
- If you’re interested in joining us, but don’t tick every box above, we still encourage you to apply! We’re building a diverse team whose skills, experiences, and backgrounds complement one another. We’re happy to consider where you might be able to make the biggest impact.
What you will get:
- Be part of one of the hottest startups in AI.
- Work with a diverse outstanding set of team members that are experts in academia, open source, and working with enterprises.
- Become an expert on transformers. You will understand transformers within the ML lifecycle from pretrain to deployment. Furthermore, you will see how transformers are used across many industries and stages of development.
- Work within an organization that focuses on impact rather than a top-down structure around specific duties. We want people to have a huge impact inside the company and support you in working in a manner that works best for you. Flexibility to work in a way that best suits you.
- An environment that encourages and cultivates learning, sharing, using your individual expertise, and constructive feedback.
More about Hugging Face
We are actively working to build a culture that values diversity, equity, and inclusivity.We are intentionally building a workplace where people feel respected and supported—regardless of who you are or where you come from. We believe this is foundational to building a great company and community. Hugging Face is an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We value development.You will work with some of the smartest people in our industry. We are an organization that has a bias for impact and is always challenging ourselves to continuously grow. We provide all employees with reimbursement for relevant conferences, training, and education.
We care about your well-being. We offer flexible working hours and remote options. We offer health, dental, and vision benefits for employees and their dependents. We also offer parental leave and flexible paid time off.
We support our employees wherever they are. While we have office spaces in NYC and Paris, we’re very distributed and all remote employees have the opportunity to visit our offices. If needed, we’ll also outfit your workstation to ensure you succeed.
We want our teammates to be shareholders. All employees have company equity as part of their compensation package. If we succeed in becoming a category-defining platform in machine learning and artificial intelligence, everyone enjoys the upside.
We support the community. We believe major scientific advancements are the result of collaboration across the field. Join a community supporting the ML/AI community.