Marketing Research and Insights Analyst
Posted on 7/6/2022
Los Angeles, CA, USA • Remote in USA
- 3+ years of experience in a wide range of qualitative and quantitative research methodologies and design and knowing when to apply them
- Experience with using social media listening tools for research / analysis purposes
- Your passion and curiosity for crypto, stablecoins, Web3.0 and the evolving marketplace
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Ability to cultivate strong working relationships
- Ability to be agile, decisive, and flexible, and operate in a fast-paced and collaborative environment while following process
- Expert with Excel, Powerpoint and GSuite equivalents
- Driving impact by playing a supporting role in delivering on the strategic goals for Circle and USDC using data analysis and marketplace information
- Supporting projects in partnership with other researchers on behalf of the Marketing Research and Insights team to develop insights and learnings on key audience segments, such as Business Decision Makers, Crypto Curious and Crypto Natives
- Identifying marketplace opportunities for Circle and USDC globally using market research data
- Complement the research expertise you have begun to build, by exploring and introducing new solutions to the organization
- Working on thought leadership /white paper research projects on consumers understanding of crypto, stablecoins and Web3.0
- Collaborating across the marketing, product, revenue and strategy teams to ensure the voice to the customer is integrated into the development of our products and marketing materials
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees and families and local communities
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals
- High Integrity - you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance
- Previous experience working with financial service industry/category is a plus
- Understanding of the B2B consumer marketplace or business decision maker consumer segments is a plus
- Proficiency with Google Analytics, ComScore Media Metrix, Qualtrics and/or Tableau is a plus
Platform for businesses to accept payments and send payouts
Circle's mission is to raise global economic prosperity through programmable internet commerce. The company is a global financial technology firm that’s at the center of digital currency innovation and open financial infrastructure.
- Paid time off - We offer flexible paid time off — take what you need as long as it works with you and your team, and all Circle employees get mobile phone and home office reimbursements.
- Health coverage - No matter where you live, we offer a market competitive suite of benefits. Enroll in health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurances, and Circle covers some or all of the premiums.
- Invested in your future - All U.S. full-time and part-time employees enjoy 401(k) and pensions (with 4% company match if you contribute 5% or more), and share Circle’s success via company equity awards.
- Learning & development - Your individual growth and development is important to us and we provide the resources to help you grow your career while at Circle.
Company Core Values
- We are Multistakeholder - As an institution, we exist in a broad stakeholder context, which means that we must organize, incentivize and measure ourselves against meeting the needs of all of our stakeholders — our customers, our shareholders, our employees and families, our local communities and our world.
- We are Mindful - We seek to be present and aware, to be respectful, active listeners (with each other and with our customers alike), and to pay attention to detail. We don’t rush to judgement, and when we are swept up by strong emotions we patiently observe and acknowledge them and try to not just react. Our mindfulness leads to better understanding, and more respectful, careful and deliberate choices.
- We are Driven by Excellence - We are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success. Being driven also means that we relentlessly pursue excellence, that we do not tolerate mediocrity, that we reward based on merit, and that we work intensely to achieve our goals. Being driven doesn’t mean that we are assholes and plough over people or tolerate a culture of aggressiveness. We are a team. Part of our drive is to bring everyone along in our collective achievement.
- We are High Integrity - We seek open and honest communication, and hold ourselves to very high moral and ethical standards. When we say we will do something, we do it. When we are having difficulty and need help, we talk about it. We treat each other and our customers with the utmost respect. We reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance. We welcome vulnerability and uncertainty, which needs to be listened to in order to bring people along, and helps us to constantly learn and improve. Our customers and partners implicitly experience us as high integrity, and our customer centric choices demonstrate this to them again and again.