Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) ("Curaleaf") is a leading international provider of consumer products in cannabis, with a mission to improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a high-growth cannabis company known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, including Curaleaf and Select provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. Today, we operate in 19 states with 144 dispensaries, service nearly 2,200 wholesale partner accounts, we have 29 cultivation sites and over 5,500 team members in the United States. Curaleaf International is the leading vertically integrated cannabis company in Europe with a unique supply and distribution network throughout the European market, bringing together pioneering science and research with cutting-edge cultivation, extraction, and production. Home | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence
Our corporate social responsibility is Rooted in Good. We believe in taking corporate and social responsibility very seriously, from our educational outreach to national partnerships, state-wide initiatives and local causes. Giving back to the communities where we operate is important to us and helps to change old attitudes by showing the positive impact of cannabis in creating jobs, changing lives, and helping local communities. Social Responsibility | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence
We educate. We advocate. We give.
Curaleaf is looking for a Processing Technician who can become an integral part of our organization and grow with our company. The ideal candidate is proactive, innovative, and passionate, able to beat deadlines and find answers when it appears there are none.
Chambersburg, PA’s lab team is driven to produce high quality cannabis extracts and operates as a collaborative unit to prepare multiple cannabis concentrate bulk forms for the lab packaging department.
This role will work to perform cannabis extract processing. This person will also be responsible for operating cannabis extraction equipment in a safe and efficient manner.
· Perform general manual labor tasks including loading, unloading, lifting, and moving materials.
· Clean glassware and sensitive lab equipment, as well as general cleaning of the lab areas.
· Work at an efficient pace in a production environment.
· Operate technical machinery, following company SOPs.
· Perform general maintenance of equipment, tools, and workspace.
· Preparing equipment and plant materials for extraction, including but not limited to dry biomass grinding and fresh biomass packing in a freezer environment.
· Maintaining strict inventory records of all plant materials, chemicals and equipment used in the laboratory, as well as data logs for the various extraction and post extraction processes.
· Operate cannabis extraction equipment in a safe, productive manner, following SOPs.
· Create product in a mass production setting.
· Perform the following types of cannabis oil processing:
o Closed loop extraction
o Simple distillation or solvent recovery
o Short Path Distillation
o Wiped Film Distillation
o Ethanol extraction
o Solventless extraction
o Rosin pressing
o Product formulations
· Proficiently handle the following hazardous materials: Butane, Propane, compressed Argon or Nitrogen, Ethanol, Isopropyl alcohol, Acetone, as well as hot and cold materials utilizing proper PPE
· Logging and reporting with MJ Freeway to ensure that all material is being tracked in accordance with state law
· Strong organizational and communication skills
· Candidate must be a self-starter, flexible to work in a collaborative structure and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
· Ability to keep to a planned production schedule.
· Must be proficient with computers.
· Bachelor of Science or equivalent years of experience preferred but not required.
· Must be 21 years of age or older.
· Must be able to obtain a state-issued cultivation badge, which includes passing a background check free of felony convictions
· Must possess the physical aptitude and health necessary to perform manual labor tasks required to accomplish duties
Curaleaf is an equal opportunity employer. Curaleaf recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, physical ability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as requires by applicable law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Individuals adversely impacted by the war on drugs are encouraged to apply.