Associate Product Manager
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Burlingame, CA, USA
- BA/BS degree, preferably in a STEM field
- At least 2 years of product management experience
- Growth mindset; you're excited by challenges and you lead with a can-do attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with UX principles; you're obsessed with the user journey and care about providing a top-tier experience
- Work in tandem with your product lead, UI designers, and engineers to refine product designs, identify solutions, and solidify implementation approaches
- Write and communicate product requirements, conduct product reviews
- Partner with your engineering team to clear unexpected roadblocks through implementation
- Collaborate with marketing to develop launch and accompanying communication strategies
- Gain domain knowledge in the education space broadly, and IXL's product offering specifically, with special focus on how IXL can provide actionable insights to classroom teachers in a manner that is easy to use, intuitive, and delightful
- Develop and strengthen your sense of IXL's teachers and users, to better understand and channel user needs during all phases of product development
- Coordinate with teams and leads across functions to share information, seek input, and provide clarity on product and project statuses
- Juggle multiple, often competing priorities and projects
- Prior experience in edtech is a
Online lessons for K-12 subjects
IXL is passionate about improving learning for all. They apply technology in thoughtful and innovative ways to unlock students' innate curiosity, creativity, and desire for knowledge.
- 100% paid medical, dental, and vision
- Matching 401K retirement plan
- Flexible paid time off and sick days
Company Core Values
- Passionate - We strive to create a work environment where all employees are united in our goal to delight and impress our customers, and to foster a culture that helps all IXLers thrive.
- Tenacious - We seek out learning opportunities for ourselves, understand that feedback and mistakes are part of the process rather than something to fear, and embrace a growth mindset.
- Authentic - We are authentic, kind, and honest in our interactions with our colleagues. We ask questions and listen to each other. And, we have fun and find joy in our work and collaborations.