Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Greenwich, CT, USA
- Previous administrative support experience required
- Previous facilities, real estate or project coordination experience preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential
- Must have excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Outlook Calendar; experience using Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- A customer service-oriented approach
- Must possess strong initiative to push tasks/projects to completion and the ability to work well independently
- Maturity and ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Proven ability to multitask, prioritize and take direction from multiple sources
- Dedicated team member that works well in a group project setting
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Professionally answer, screen, and route all incoming calls
- Greet guests in a professional, friendly, hospitable manner
- Open/close office daily and maintain its appearance throughout the day
- Serve as first point of contact for facilities related issues, submit and follow up on service calls to the building management office and outside vendors
- Sort all incoming mail accordingly
- Responsible for daily food service, including retrieving lunch orders for all in office team members
- Manage all office onboarding/offboarding procedures including: New hire desk set up/decommissions; maintaining company photo directory, coordinating employee building access and badging/key assignments
- Perform daily Workplace tasks including: ordering & stocking the supply room, the kitchen and first aid supplies; implementing the office food program; emergency management coordination, etc
- Coordinate messenger services, incoming & outgoing mail deliveries, and employee package release forms
- Assist with office activities, events, and other business needs as assigned
- Manage internal Greenwich office communications and create posters/signage as needed
- Maintain conference rooms; book meetings; assist with set up of A/V equipment and video conferences as needed
- Manage newspaper/periodical subscriptions
- Update office page on company intranet
- Assist on booking travel arrangements and processing expense reports as needed
- Participate in Workplace-related special projects, such as construction projects and seating reorgs
- Create and maintain files and record keeping systems
- Sort, label, file, scan and retrieve documents and other materials
- Provide backup administrative support when needed
Proprietary trading firm
DRW's mission is to build revolutionary finance. The company is doing this by building a system that applies modeling, technology and quantitative research to identify opportunities in the global financial markets.
- Daily catered breakfast & lunch
- Social events
- Gym subsidy
- Flexible work arrangements
- Monthly tastings
- Game room
- On-site yoga classes and meditation
- Employee led affinity groups
- Mentor/mentee outings
- Trivia nights
- Educational opportunities
- DRW-sponsored sports teams
- Poker tournament
- Private mother's suite
- Integrity - In order to collaborate thoughtfully and build strong relationships, we value transparency and hold ourselves and our people accountable.
- Critical thought - We like solving problems and discussing technical and research topics. We question what we think we know.
- Learning - Continual growth and exploration, both formally and in our day-to-day interactions, helps build our skills individually and as a team.
- Challenge consensus - We achieve the highest standard of success by challenging our decision making every day. Our formula? Strong opinions, loosely held.
- Preparation - Always be prepared for the expected and the unexpected. We adapt as the markets evolve, and in-depth research helps us do that.
- Respect - Our work environment is diverse, and that diversity makes us stronger. We collaborate thoughtfully, and hold each other in high regard.
- Sense of urgency - In a fast-paced industry, we adapt and are always ready to act. Priorities shift, objectives evolve and we move quickly to adjust.