This is a remote position.
Ad Hoc is a digital services company that helps the federal government better serve people. Our team of experts from across commercial industry and government brings the modern skills necessary to help agencies transform public services into digital services. Our work enables agencies to meet the needs of their users while closing the gap between consumer expectations and government.
Work on things that matter
Ad Hoc is a digital services company that helps the federal government better serve people. Our teams use modern, agile methods to design and engineer government systems that connect Veterans with services, bring affordable health care to millions of people, and support important programs like Head Start. And as we work to make critical government services intuitive, accessible, and human-centered, we’re also changing how the government thinks about and uses technology. If you thrive on change, want to help close the gap between consumer expectations and government services, and can see the possibilities in ambiguity, then we want you here with us.
The Project Finance Manager is responsible for the overall financial management responsibility including the review and approval of monthly, quarterly, and annual financial program reporting materials and metrics. They manage budgeting and financial forecasting, monthly and quarterly program reviews, ETCs, EACs, program spend plans. The person assigned this role is responsible for the reconciliation of financial activities on all programs, captures and reports on key data and processes for optimal corporate budget and strategic program management, formulates recommendations to management on financial improvements of program health. The Project Finance Manager leads a team of financial analysts.
The Project Finance Manager is responsible for (Essential Functions):
- Demonstrates experience in financial management and accounting
- Utilizes experience with forecasting, budgeting, and cost account planning
- Understands the role of service provider while maintaining proper checks and balances in a cross-functional financial system
- Provides the critical interface between business and finance, and can speak both languages fluently
- Demonstrates technological savvy, with experience overseeing information technology staff or vendors, particularly integrating financial systems, database operations, and excel
- Effectively communicates key data, including presentations to senior management, or other outside partners/influencers/clients
- Demonstrates excellent interpersonal and team skills in addition to outstanding written and oral communications skills
- Demonstrates ability to multitask while maintaining vigilant attention to details
- Maintains integrity and ethics beyond reproach
- Provides mentorship and increases responsibilities as the team develops, particularly with regards to cross-functional skills and training
- Company-subsidized Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan with match
- Self-managed PTO
- Continuing Education/Annual Conference Attendance Stipend
Ad Hoc LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, pregnancy, disability, work-related injury, covered veteran status, political ideology, marital status, or any other factor that the law protects from employment discrimination.
In support of the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, and others like it across the country, Ad Hoc job descriptions feature the starting range we reasonably expect to pay to candidates who would join our team with little to no need for training on the responsibilities we’ve outlined above. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide range of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and responsibility. The range of starting pay for this role is $101,569.55 - $136,994.00. Our recruiters will be happy to answer any questions you may have, and we look forward to learning more about you.