Updated on 3/15/2023
Remote in USA
- 3+ years experience in healthcare technology and customer facing roles (required)
- Strong focus on learning and understanding the goals and strategies of our customers
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- Ability to manage and influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building
- Entrepreneurial, self-sufficient, and self-driven
- Comfort making decisions under uncertainty
- Thorough with attention to detail and a bias towards action
- Strong empathy for customers AND passion to achieve growth within customers
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Enthusiastic and creative with the ability to inspire others
- Excellent communication and presentation skills - and a commitment to maintain good internal and external relationships
- Passionate about building a business that transforms the healthcare industry
- Experience in sales and post-sales experience (ideal, but not required)
- Bonus for experience or interest in any of the following domains:
- Experience working within digital health analytic companies
- Application of RWD and RWE in the pharmaceutical and life sciences space
- Development of risk-based health insurance plans
- Creation and management of for-profit, not-for-profit, or academic registries
Healthcare data platform
Datavant's mission is to connect the world’s health data to improve patient outcomes.
- Competitive Salaries & Rewards
- Generous Parental & Family Leave
- Ability to work anywhere in the US and Canada
- Meaningful equity
- Competitive Benefits – Full Family Coverage
- WFH Stipend & Monthly Credit
- Commitment to Learning & Development
- Unlimited PTO
Company Core Values
- More Responsibility, Fewer Rules - We have a culture of trust. Every Datavanter has a real project from their first week. Engineers begin checking in code almost immediately.
- We Grow Leaders - We promote from within to preserve culture and provide unrivaled growth opportunities for our team members.
- Perfect Is Good, Done Is Better - We move quickly, with a bias towards action.
- Time Is Our Most Valuable Asset - We prioritize automation and proactively eliminate bottlenecks. And aim to be punctual.
- Playing To Strengths - As an organization, we only build products and compete in markets where we decisively can win. As team members, we focus on our individual super-powers instead of correcting for weaknesses.
- Feedback Is A Gift - We proactively provide feedback to our peers and managers in the same warm, open-minded spirit of giving or receiving a gift to a friend. As an organization, we are transparent about both the problems and successes facing the company.
- We Work Hard - We believe that success requires long hours and is driven more by perspiration than inspiration. We don’t rest on past successes, individually or as a company.
- Always Pass The “Loved One Test” - You should be proud of the work you do with us, and we won’t make decisions that compromise that.