Guidepoint Qsight is the authoritative source for advanced healthcare market data and analysis, providing critical insight to the MedTech, Aesthetics, Therapeutics and Diagnostics industries. As a Brand Manager, you will be a key member of both the Qsight team and the Marketing team, providing a link between consumer insight, brand strategy, and business development. You will serve as the voice of the customer, leveraging your experience in the MedTech space to develop the unique positioning, persuasive messaging, and dynamic go-to-market strategies that best communicate the value our products provide to our clients.You will be responsible for communicating the value that Qsight data products and services provide to our clients, as well as planning and delivering on omnichannel marketing plans that engage prospects, nurture existing clients, and drive interactions within our 3 main audiences: Manufacturers, Investors and Management Consultants.The ideal candidate will have 5-7 years of experience in marketing for a medical device company and a passion for healthcare data.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Elevate the Guidepoint Qsight brand by developing strategic positioning and messaging that differentiates each product or service offering in the marketplace
- Conduct ongoing research to maintain a complete understanding of healthcare market trends, competitive data offerings and customer behavior
- Define differentiated go-to-market strategies that drive user acquisition, conversion, and engagement
- Act as the subject matter expert and internal champion for Qsight, seeking opportunities for cross-functional collaboration
- Concept, produce, test and optimize clear written and visual messaging for use in highly-targeted marketing campaigns
- Lead the development of breakthrough sales materials including pitch materials, use cases, outreach, and more
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic, hands-on working environment
WHAT YOU HAVE:
- Bachelor’s degree required (Marketing, Communications, English, and/or Business major a plus)
- 5-7 years’ experience in marketing for a medical device company such as Stryker, Medtronic, Becton Dickinson, Abiomed, Boston Scientific, Danaher or others.
- Knowledge of Salesforce, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, and WordPress a plus
- Strong communication and project management skills, with the ability to manage complex cross-functional initiatives
- Experience executing multi-channel marketing campaigns with a thorough understanding of engagement, retention, and analytics, comfortable with organic and paid disciplines
- Excellent copywriting skills with the ability to convey complex ideas with simple and easy to understand language
- Balance of creative and analytical thinking, with excellent problem solving, negotiation and interpersonal skills, ability to develop partnerships and strong working relationships with executive leaders
- Passion for healthcare data and a strong understanding of the medical device industry
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Opportunity to make an impact – Take a leadership role in the development of the Guidepoint Qsight brand from Day 1, with responsibility for how that brand evolves over time.
- Develop marketing and leadership skills – We work with you to actively develop your marketing knowledge and management abilities.
- Ongoing coaching & mentorship – Work directly with senior leaders, our human resources team, and your manager to receive both formal training and regular mentorship.
- Dynamic work environment – We value individuals and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
- Hybrid work schedule
- Casual work environment
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- 401(k) match, life insurance, commuter benefits, corporate gym rates, paid time-off and parental leave plans
Guidepoint, a leading expert network firm, connects clients with vetted subject matter experts—Advisors—from their global professional network. Guidepoint clients leverage the insights and perspectives shared by Advisors to stay informed and make better business decisions. Its slate of services, including phone consultations, surveys, events and proprietary data insights products, help professionals gain comprehensive understanding of a topic before making strategic or investment decisions. Guidepoint’s multinational client list includes 9 of the top 10 consulting firms and some of the largest hedge funds, private equity firms and Fortune-ranked public companies. For more information, visit www.guidepoint.com.