Manager – Partnership Success
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Seattle, WA, USA • San Francisco, CA, USA • Cottonwood Heights, UT, USA
- BA/BS degree
- 3+ years' experience in a customer success, management consulting, or account management role
- High proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint, and Salesforce
- Entrepreneurial focus with a determination to succeed in an innovative, fast-paced environment
- Ability to translate data insights into actionable business strategies. Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of SoFi products and platform features, capabilities, and competitive advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to create and present compelling decks/presentations for internal and external use
- Self-starter and hardworking, with a track record of success and drive for achievement
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional partners such as marketing, engineering, data and business teams
- Flexibility for travel (approximately 10%)
- Own the overall relationship with your assigned partners in SoFi's enterprise segment
- Drive utilization with partners through marketing campaigns and upsell partners to higher margin products
- Build relationships with key external stakeholders to retain and grow revenue
- Manage the end-to-end partner lifecycle, including implementations, onboarding,driving adoption, renewals and product expansion
- Lead key partnership initiatives including quarterly business reviews, ongoing checkpoints, and escalations as needed
- Set, track and report on partner performance metrics to provide insights and benchmarking, share best practices, and drive business objectives
- Collaborate with marketing, product, engineering, operations, and business units to identify opportunities to drive growth with partners
- Work with stakeholders across SoFi to track and resolve product issues or concerns
- Be a champion for our partners and work with our internal SoFi teams to translate customer feedback into product insights
- Analyze internal business processes to identify areas of improvement, propose efficiencies, and oversee solution implementation
- B2B account management experience
- Experience in the financial services industry; previous startup/fintech experience is a strong plus
- Experience selling corporate benefits and/or financial products to employers, associations, and/or financial advisors
Lender and financial services provider
SoFi’s mission is to help people reach financial independence to realize their ambitions.
- You’re taken care of. SoFi employees receive comprehensive health, vision, dental, life insurance, and disability benefits—as well as flexible time off, fitness, fertility, and family planning options.
- Realize your ambitions. We want to help our employees achieve financial freedom, just like our members. That’s why we contribute $200 per month toward your student loans to help pay down your debt—plus free financial classes.
- Never stop learning. We offer frequent training, mentorship opportunities, and leadership programs to develop our people. We also cover tuition costs for approved programs, up to $5,250 per year.
- Put our members’ interests first.
- Run after problems.
- Embrace diversity. Everyone should feel welcome, included and able to contribute.
- Get to the truth and make principle-based decisions.
- Make your footprint bigger than your foot.
- Do the right thing. If you’re not sure, do the harder thing.
- Set ambitious goals, be gritty, be accountable.
- Take care of other people and help them grow.
- Iterate, learn, innovate.
- Be SoFi missionaries.
- …and don’t forget to smile.