We are seeking new members to join the Business Intelligence team at Aledade who will provide ongoing analytic support to key stakeholders in the Health Equity (HE) team by using operational and clinical data to answer pressing business questions in the areas of growing equitably, embedding equity, and disparity reduction initiatives. The Health Equity Data Analyst will play a key role in supporting data operations and project management functions for the HE team, while helping drive success towards defined objectives and key performance. The ideal candidate will have experience in healthcare analytics, population health, and value-based care as well as being service-oriented and well-versed in health equity principles.
- Bachelor’s degree
- You have excellent quantitative analysis abilities, grounded in epidemiology, biostatistics, health informatics, healthcare analytics or related field (2+ years)
- You are passionate about health equity and using data to improve processes, measure change over time and identify gaps and disparities
- Experienced in wrangling, analyzing, and applying data on diverse and underrepresented patient populations
- You have the ability to analyze data to produce accurate and unbiased results and tell the story of those results in data visualizations, dashboards, and reports
- You are experienced in advanced data management and data manipulation skills, including a strong foundation in SQL programming
- You have experience building data products in Tableau (or other similar business intelligence software, though Tableau experience strongly preferred)
- You have experience with healthcare data sources such as claims, electronic health record, event notification, clinical, and patient reported data
- Detail-oriented with capabilities to produce work that is polished, clear, and with minimal error
- A strong writer and able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Develop actionable roadmaps for workflows and processes, establishing and organizing KPIs and timelines for deliverables in line with the HE team objectives
- Build interactive dashboards, reports, and data visualizations that succinctly and elegantly communicate insights from data to drive action
- Assist with the design and implementation of data warehouse tables or views to support analysis and reporting
- Support the HE team in research, data analysis, meeting preparation and follow-through, and development of strategies to address health disparities
- “Manage up,” flagging when programs face major risks or challenges that need attention, resources, or other mitigation steps.
- Communicate with a broad range of stakeholders on a regular basis, including senior management of Aledade, adapting your voice and content as appropriate for each audience.
All prospective hires will be required to demonstrate that they have been fully vaccinated, including booster shots, against COVID-19 with a COVID-19 vaccine for which the U.S. Food and Drug Administration has issued a license or an Emergency Use Authorization prior to mutually-agreed upon start date at Aledade, unless they qualify for a medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement.
If you are passionate about transforming the healthcare system into one that best serves the needs of patients, doctors, and society, we’d love for you to join us!
Who We Are:
Aledade is a leader in population health that is using innovative, value based solutions to transform the way physicians interact with their patients. We are on a mission to change healthcare for the better and solve complex problems within the healthcare system.
We follow the simple but radical idea that Aledade only succeeds when our partner practices succeed. From our cutting-edge technology platform to practice transformation services, we provide physicians with everything they need to create and run an accountable care organization (ACO
), revamping the way they practice and getting them back to where they should be: quarterbacking their patients’ health care!
Our customized solutions help clinicians in communities across America preserve their autonomy, deliver better care to their patients, reduce overall costs, and keep independent physician practices flourishing.
What Does This Mean for You?
At Aledade, you will be part of a creative culture that is driven by a passion for tackling complex issues with respect, open-mindedness, and a desire to learn. You will work with team members that bring a wide range of experiences, interests, backgrounds, beliefs, and achievements to their work, united by a shared passion for public health and a commitment to the Aledade mission.
We’ve recently been recognized as a Top Workplace by The Washington Post, Best Workplace in HealthCare & Biopharma, Top 100 Best Small & Medium Workplaces, Glassdoor Best Places to Work, a Best and Brightest Companies to Work for in the Nation, a Tech Tribune 10 Best Tech Startups in Maryland and Bethesda, Best Tech for Good, Best Workplaces for Millennials, Best Workplaces for Women, Best Workplaces for Parents, Top Workplaces USA, and a Healthcare Industry Top Workplace.
That’s because the things that matter to you also matter to us!
In addition to time off to support work-life balance and enjoyment, we offer the following comprehensive benefits package designed for the needs of our full-time team-members:
Flexible work schedules and ability to work remotely available for many roles
Educational Assistant Program
Robust time off plan (21 days of PTO in your first year!)
Paid Volunteer Days
11 paid holidays
12 weeks paid Parental Leave for all new parents
6 weeks paid sabbatical
Health, dental and vision insurance paid up to 80% for employees, dependents, and domestic partners
401(k) with up to 4% match
Monthly cell phone stipend
Jeans everyday workplace
Gender neutral bathrooms
At Aledade, we don’t just accept differences, we celebrate them! We strive to attract, develop, and retain highly qualified individuals representing the diverse communities where we live and work. Aledade is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Employment policies and decisions at Aledade are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), gender identity or expression, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or sexual orientation.