Principal Product Designer
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Bellevue, WA, USA
- An expert level of problem-solving, and systems thinking a shown through a history of work
- 9+ years of experience designing product experiences, with multiple years managing a team
- A history of delivering team-based design solutions within Agile SAAS or enterprise environments
- A desire to lead, mentor, and inspire others. Supporting people and teams to do their best work and achieve their goals
- Deep need to learn and evolve your thinking across all areas of design, product, and leadership
- An applied sense of design craft, systems thinking and visual problem-solving
- Organized and structured work management habits, and processes that create clarity and consistency
- A track record in aligning and influencing cross-functional stakeholders, senior leaders, and peers towards business outcomes that reflect the needs of our customers
- Shape product direction and strategy through Design and human-centered thinking
- Evolve design craft by elevating the quality of our design artifacts and processes
- Advocate Design's value within our team, Smartsheet, and the broader creative community
- Tell great stories across mediums that articulate value, create understanding and get people excited
- Work cross-functionally with partners and cross-product relationships. Creating a closer alignment of experience, prioritization, and feasibility
- Lead by example, inspiring teams through your actions to fully realize their potential
- Bring an outside-in perspective. Offering insights, ideas, and new ways of thinking that challenge status quo
- Build and iterate on features that enrich our customers' experience with Smartsheet
- Solve tough problems that have a direct impact on our customers, and Smartsheet
- Support other duties as needed
Cloud-based collaboration platform
Smartsheet's mission is to empower anyone to drive meaningful change - for themselves, their businesses and even for the world.
- Health and wellness benefits - From sick days to mental health services, we support you. We provide company-sponsored comprehensive healthcare coverage and well-being benefit programs so you can take care of your whole self.
- Time away - We want you to find time for what matters to you. We offer a variety of programs so you can recharge and reconnect, including paid time off for company holidays, vacation, volunteering, military leave, and parental bonding.
- An investment in your future - We help you plan for the dreams you’re working toward. We offer every employee competitive pay, retirement contributions, stock awards, and an employee stock purchase program.
- Perks and discounts - It's the details that make life easier. From discount programs and an allowance for work-related expenses, to medical concierge (U.S. only) and caregiver services, we help set you up for success both at work and outside of it.
- An inclusive environment - We strive to foster a culture of belonging that is rooted in respect for all people. We believe that by celebrating diversity of voices and experiences, and by creating equitable opportunities for our team, customers, and communities, we enable people to do and be their best.
- Continuous learning - We know that when you’re growing, so are we. That's why we provide opportunities to develop on the job through internal mobility, virtual learning, and a variety of development programs.
Company Core Values
- Value-driven culture - We don’t just talk the talk. Our award-winning culture stems from having a core set of values that are lived daily from the top down.
- Meaningful impact - Smartsheet helps employees achieve more by providing a supportive, respectful culture that pushes its people to excel and innovate.
- Investing in employees - From wide-ranging benefits to on-site development programs, Smartsheet is truly invested in its employees' well-being — both in and outside of the workplace.