Senior Revenue Analyst
Posted on 3/22/2023
Austin, TX, USA
- Salesforce.com experience is strongly preferred; Salesforce Administrator certification is optional
- Administration experience with best-in-class CRM and related tools in the Marketing, Sales & Customer Experience tech stack for SaaS companies (e.g., Hubspot, 6Sense, Clari. Salesforce), with a desire to learn how to become an expert
- Understanding of key SaaS Sales, Marketing, and CX concepts and how they work in practice (e.g., value selling, ARR, NRR)
- The ability to conceptualize business processes, clearly illustrate pain points and recommend changes to the systems that support those processes
- 3-5 years of experience in Sales Operations, Revenue Operations, or business operations in high-growth SaaS or technology companies
- Strong quantitative capabilities with a passion for numbers and analytics
- Experience working with BI/Analytics tools, creating dashboardsHigh proficiency in Excel
- SQL knowledge (optional)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Curious, independent, rigorous, and proactive kind of a person
- Ability to tell the story and present the results in a clear and interesting way
- Great communicator and can build relationships with a diverse set of stakeholders
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Excellent team player and strong attention to detail
- Occasional travel to Oslo, Norway
- An opportunity to make an impact on the industrial future and be part of disruptive and groundbreaking global projects
- High level of autonomy, ability to influence decisions and to learn from mistakes
- Work along side a driven, engaging team with in-depth software expertise and industry experience
- Opportunity to join T[email protected] for social, community, and diversity initiatives
- Focus on velocity, openness, togetherness, impact, and curiosity
- Join a team that truly lives their values and brings their whole selves to Cognite
- Lead our data strategy by creating an ownership, accountability, governance, process, and data flow/tech framework
- Design and implement dashboards that reflect key SaaS data metrics for senior management
- Understand and utilize best practices during the development and release processes of new dashboards, technology integrations, and change management
- Accurately update and maintain KPIs for the Board, Executive Management team, and senior Sales Management
- Improve the effectiveness of our Account-Based Marketing by integrating systems, collaborating cross-functionally, and driving new processes to drive more effective pipeline generation
- Field ad-hoc reporting requests and become the go-to specialist for commercial insights
- Proactively search for areas to improve, streamline and scale using data, process, and systems analyses that measurably impact company revenue
- Perform detailed investigations to reveal potential insights into root causes, areas of most impact, priorities of focus, and recommended paths forward
- Work across a mix of proactive projects and reactive support for business stakeholders in Marketing, Sales, and Services
Cognite Data Fusion contextually enriches IT and OT data.
Cognite is on a mission to power a high-tech, sustainable, and profitable industrial future.
- Competitive Compensation + 401(k) with employer matching
- Health, Dental, Vision & Disability Coverages with premiums fully covered for employees and all dependents
- Unlimited PTO + flexibility to enjoy it
- Paid Parental Leave Program
- Learning & Development Stipends
- Global Mobility & Exchange Program
- Company Paid Friday Lunch via DoorDash + Fully Stocked Fridges in the offices
Company Core Values
- Velocity - We move fast and try new things, and we don't stop moving forward. Execution is everything.
- Openness - Data must be open to create value. We share as much as possible with our customers and partners alike.
- Impact - Go big or go home. We fundamentally change the industrial world and make it more sustainable.
- Togetherness - We innovate through building on our ideas and strengths. This means supporting and challenging one another.
- Curiosity - We love learning. We're courageous and we love finding better answers. We're willing to challenge each other on the way.