Senior Federal Systems Engineer
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Remote • United States
- 7+ years' experience in Systems Integration/Engineering
- 3+ years of experience as a sales engineer or product engineer providing support to clients in differing environments
- 3 years large scale operations support experience
- Broad experience with related technologies (Network, Database, Storage, Web servers, etc.)
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work in dynamic environments with multiple technologies
- Strong documentation and presentation skills
- Extensive experience deploying AWS and Cloud based solutions and services
- Deep knowledge and experience with AWS, Linux systems, database technologies, and web technologies
- Develop infrastructure automation that codifies and standardizes best-practices into modular architectural components
- Design scalable and highly available architectures for new systems in collaboration with Development and Operations teams
- Familiarity in LDAP, SNMP, DNS, Mail, Security, etc
- Strong analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills. Self-starter, well organized, and able to work independently as well as in a small group
- Some travel required
- Familiar with Database technologies (Mysql, Oracle, etc)
- Knowledge of storage systems on NAS and/or SAN
- Familiar with basic networking technologies and load balancing
- Prefers candidate located in the Northeastern US region, near Washington, DC
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
Software supply chain management platform
Sonatype's mission is to enable better, more secure software innovation with solutions that are essential to developers. The company operates a developer-friendly full-spectrum software supply chain management platform.
- Distributed Workforce - Walls don’t make a company great, people do — and we have the best. While we have offices in the US in Maryland and Virginia, and also in London and Sydney, our growing and talented team lives and works anywhere and everywhere.
- Mission Driven - We’re helping software developers harness the power of open source, while making software safer. What does that mean for you? An opportunity to join a smart, mission-oriented team that is changing how software is made.
- Competitive Salary & Benefits - We believe in taking care of our team. That means more than just interesting work — it's great benefits, competitive compensation packages, flexible schedules, and an endless opportunity to learn and grow.
- Open, Transparent, Diverse - Our varied experiences, locations, ethnicities, genders, and sexual orientations, make us a better company. That's why we're committed to bringing different backgrounds and perspectives into our organization.
- Be bold
- Pursue growth
- Trust through Transparencyand accountability
- Embrace inclusion