Product Marketing Operations Specialist
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
- Strong experience in marketing project management or operations
- Sharp attention to detail, in written deliverables and to processesExperience working in project management platforms and software solutions
- Default to overcommunication about expectations and timeline viability
- Ability to synthesize complex information and distill into concise and timely action plans
- Able to navigate differences of opinion and seek consensus
- Strong capability of running a complex cross-functional project from start to finish: ideation and scoping through on-time delivery, including meeting scheduling, administration, the tracking of deliverables and codependencies
- Able to prioritize and track complex marketing deliverables across various platforms
- Previous crypto experience and/or interest not required but is advantageous
- Project Management & Ops: Scope, Timeline and Budget Management for all Crypto Platform Pod Asset listings and projects
- Asset listings:
- Own the modal production
- Design Process development: Work with design to create a template that outlines how we will launch tokens. There are frequent last minute changes & bundles of assets that launch together that require manual design updates (in the creative) - We need help building a better process and workflow to get design support
- Coordinate all the XFN work that goes into our standardized asset announcement process
- Working closely with social, creative, PMM, content to meet the high bar of xx listings per month that we have
- Scheduling marketing kickoff meetings, managing calendars & trackers
- Helping with QA & build emails
- Submitting messaging doc for legal review to ID issues
- Submitting data request for email audience
- Submitting marcomms to legal in or approval
- Submitting data request for email campaign results
Kraken's mission is to accelerate the adoption of cryptocurrency so that the rest of the world can achieve financial freedom and inclusion.
- Competitive salary and equity plan
- 401k contribution plan
- Vacation & Generous PTO
- Paid Tranings
- Remote Friendly: 90% of Krakenites work remotely, we believe people do their best work wherever they're happiest
- Flexibility and Autonomy: We are highly results-focused vs. time-focused. We want you to work when and how you need to keep you at your most proactive.
- Diversity: Our Team is spread across 60 countries. By joining Kraken you'll be part of a truly multicultural organization that values diversity and inclusion.
- Kindness: From executive leadership onwards, we are committed to making Kraken a welcoming and respectful community.