Posted on 11/9/2023
Cannabis with Confidence. That’s their promise. They believe that to have complete confidence in Curaleaf, it’s not just about what they grow, but how they grow it, and who they impact along the way.
New York, New York
Growth & Insights
6 month growth↑ 1%
1 year growth↑ 4%
2 year growth↑ 53%
Queens, NY, USA
Sales & Account Management
Administrative & Executive Assistance
Customer Success & Support
- Possess an Active Pharmacy License (licensed pharmacist) in the state in which you’re applying.
- Strong knowledge of retail and Pharmacy landscape, proven track record of driving sales and exceeding goals.
- Proven success in building and leading highly motivated teams.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels inside and outside of the organization.
- Outstanding customer service skills with the ability to respond to customer concerns in a professional manner.
- Ability to manage up and give and receive feedback openly.
- Demonstrate a high level of professional maturity and emotional intelligence.
- Ability to identify and develop top talent and coach underperformers.
- Ability to navigate complex systems to review and analyze financial reporting and take action.
- Flexibility and availability regarding scheduling-must be able to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Overseeing the operations of the retail dispensary
- Ensuring the efficient and compliant distribution of cannabis products to customers
- Managing a team of retail and pharmacy professionals
- Maintaining a safe and inviting environment for guests
- Adhering to all legal and regulatory requirements related to the sale of cannabis products
- Experience in the cannabis industry
- Knowledge of cannabis products and their effects
- Experience with inventory management
- Experience in a leadership role