Part-Time, Flatbush Avenue
Posted on 8/1/2022
Brooklyn, NY, USA
- Excited to work and learn at a fast-paced, high-growth company
- Backed by customer-facing experience in a service-minded environment
- A proactive, adaptable problem-solver who reacts quickly in unexpected situations
- A positive team player who leads by example
- Able to effectively communicate with a variety of people
- Organized, attentive, and detail-oriented
- An energetic self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Interested in fashion and technology
- Not on the Office of Inspector General's List of Excluded Individuals/Entities (LEIE)
- Communicate Warby Parker's values and brand philosophy on the sales floor
- Delight customers through nothing-but-wonderful service
- Demonstrate unparalleled product knowledge and offer exceptional style advice
- Dream up ways to reinvent retail and the glasses-shopping experience
- Anticipate the needs of your team and customers alike, and be at the ready to lend a hand
- Help foster an inclusive culture by treating customers and colleagues with respect
Warby Parker was founded with a mission: to inspire and impact the world with vision, purpose, and style.
- Treat customers the way we’d like to be treated.
- Create an environment where employees can think big, have fun, and do good.
- Get out there.
- Green is good.