What you’ll do...
About Walmart Connect
Our purpose: We connect you more meaningfully to Walmart customers
As a part of Walmart Connect, you’ll build industry-defining ad platforms that enable brands and sellers to connect meaningfully with shoppers, through high performing advertising that leverages Walmart’s massive omni-channel data. Learn more at www.walmartconnect.com
We are seeking a product marketing manager intern who is passionate about working closely with sales and customers to help them grow their business and drive the adoption of our suite of category-defining solutions. As a product marketing manager intern for Walmart Connect, you will be supporting our growing portfolio of advertising products and solutions by transforming our product capabilities into key messaging and benefits for our strategic Brands. You will play a pivotal role in driving product positioning and adoption with our largest Brands and being their voice in the product development process.
In this role, you will contribute to inbound research and go to market planning and execution that translate complex technology into compelling customer narratives to grow their business. You will play an important role in driving the adoption of our products.
The ideal candidate for this role will be a revenue-motivated product marketer who can establish product strategies that address customer needs, build strong cross functional relationships, and has a demonstrated track record of launching new products, influencing decisions, and driving product adoption of innovative solutions. Experience working with search and display advertising, measurement, data, omnichannel, Ad Agencies and an understanding of the AdTech ecosystem covering, display, video, creative, and ecommerce is preferred.
This position can be based either in our Hoboken or San Bruno office
You’ll make an impact by:
- Conduct Advertiser research by leveraging primary and secondary intelligence and insights to get an in-depth understanding of our customer segments and markets and sharing with internal teams
- Conducts, aggregates, and analyzes research into insights and action
- Work tightly with internal stakeholders to create and implement GTM strategies and tactics including positioning, use cases, sales enablement materials, sales pitch decks, case studies, and other customer collateral, quarterly business reviews, story narratives and for new product releases and enhancements focused on product adoption and revenue growth
- Work and partner with product management to align with our customer needs and challenges to transform into product features and benefits and launched effectively with our sales teams
- Support the planning and execution of various new product programs launches at various life cycles including alphas, betas and general availability stages
- Partner with product stakeholders to support the development of MRDs and PRDs to define product priorities and requirements
- Support sales enablement trainings sessions, partnering closely with marketing and training teams as part of internal awareness and education
- Help the development of thought leadership on market and competitive trends
At Walmart, we offer competitive pay as well as performance-based incentive awards and other great benefits for a happier mind, body, and wallet. Health benefits include medical, vision and dental coverage. Financial benefits include 401(k), stock purchase and company-paid life insurance. Paid time off benefits include PTO (including sick leave), parental leave, family care leave, bereavement, jury duty, and voting. Other benefits include short-term and long-term disability, company discounts, Military Leave Pay, adoption and surrogacy expense reimbursement, and more.You will also receive PTO and/or PPTO that can be used for vacation, sick leave, holidays, or other purposes. The amount you receive depends on your job classification and length of employment. It will meet or exceed the requirements of paid sick leave laws, where applicable. For information about PTO, see https://one.walmart.com/notices .Live Better U is a Walmart-paid education benefit program for full-time and part-time associates in Walmart and Sam’s Club facilities. Programs range from high school completion to bachelor’s degrees, including English Language Learning and short-form certificates. Tuition, books, and fees are completely paid for by Walmart.Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to a specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart at https://bit.ly/3iOOb1J .The annual salary range for this position is $91,000.00-$96,200.00Additional compensation includes annual or quarterly performance incentives.Additional compensation for certain positions may also include:- Regional Pay Zone (RPZ) (based on location)- Stock equity incentives
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
850 Cherry Avenue, San Bruno, CA 94066-3031, United States of America