Senior Product Manager
Posted on 5/26/2022
San Jose, CA, USA • Chicago, IL, USA • New York, NY, USA
- Senior level experience in a consumer-facing Product role. Ideally, you've managed a huge component of a particular business line at your current or previous company, or a team of PMs
- Experience building a product roadmap and working with cross-functional stakeholders to deliver measurable impact
- Analytical experience, specifically in using Looker or other BI tools to drill down on insights and create solutions on data-driven hypotheses
- Experimentation and A/B testing experience in guiding rapid iterative product development
- Analyze, quantify, and articulate trade-offs of product roadmap features
- Familiarity with FinTech products and concepts
- Strong verbal communication and presentation skills to senior leaders and project partners
- Deep attention to detail; desire to collaborate on new processes for efficiency
- Bias toward data-driven decision making
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and deliver core responsibilities against deadlines
- Ability to quickly build consensus
- Experience in Payments or Consumer Financial Services is a plus
- Experience in ML or Data Science is a plus
Platform for online money transfers
PayPal is committed to our mission to democratize financial services for people all over the world. The company operates a global payments platform to help create a worldwide network of good.
- A Stanford Navigator helps employees research providers and health conditions, and make informed decisions about health care
- Advance Medical is available for all employees who are looking for a world-class specialist to provide an expert medical opinion for treatment plans
- Stock Purchase Plans
- Retirement Savings and Pension Plans
- Stock Awards
- Life Insurance and Disability Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Four Weeks Paid Sabbatical for every Five Years of Service
- Educational and Professional Development benefits
- Matching Gifts & Volunteerism Opportunities
- Matching Gifts
- Skills-Based Volunteering
- Green Teams
- GIVE Teams
- Inclusion - Respect and value uniqueness and diversity of thought. We’re talking everyone, everywhere, at all times, regardless of background, level or circumstance. Ideas are richer and execution is stronger when everyone feels included.
- Innovation - Create amazing experiences for our customers – whether merchant, consumer or the PayPal community. Think differently, look end-to-end and practice empathy by putting yourself in our customers’ shoes.
- Collaboration - Work as a team, drive ownership and accountability, make decisions and get results. Foster trust, have integrity, champion each other and have each others’ backs. Eradicate silos and win as a team.
- Wellness - Care for and actively support each other’s well-being. Create a super energizing workplace that brings out the best in our employees by nourishing our mental, physical and emotional balance.