Business Development Representative
Posted on 3/23/2023
- Energetic, self-motivated, and maintains focus on winning outcomes
- Able to work independently without constant supervision, yet also willing to learn and be coached - we will mentor, develop, and train you
- Thrives in a sophisticated, highly collaborative professional and fun sales culture
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong interpersonal skills to develop rapport with colleagues and customersAbility to take an organized approach to identifying new leads, speaking to prospects and time management
- Cold calling, emailing, appointment setting, customer research, social selling, sales presentations and Lightcast product offerings
- Minimal professional experience
- Education as applicable
- Prospect into a defined account list via phone, email, social selling, and other creative approaches
- Help potential customers describe the scope of the issues in their businesses and position our software solutions to enable these organizations to enact real change
- Use research, creativity, and analysis to craft and deliver relevant messaging at the opportune time
Economic development agency
Emsi's mission is to use data to drive economic prosperity.
- Work/life balance - We offer flexible work schedules that allow you a great work-life balance. We believe a healthy balance between home and the office best equips you to succeed in today’s world.
- Vacation - Right off the bat, you receive two weeks of paid vacation time every year. These two weeks increase up to four, based on the longevity of your employment.
- Health & wellness - Medical, dental, and vision coverage? You got it. For you and your dependents? You bet! We also provide 401K, life insurance, and short- and long-term disability.
- Parental leave - Emsi is a family-friendly workplace. New mothers receive six weeks of paid leave and fathers receive two weeks so families can take the time to enjoy their new additions!
- Holidays - Emsi offers over two weeks of paid holidays a year. We also close the office from Dec. 25th to Jan 1st.
Company Core Values
- Work with Gratitude - We always lead and work with a sense of gratitude
- Partner with Customers - We relentlessly serve our customers
- Operate as a Team - We have fun, win, and celebrate our success together
- Sustain our Company - We operate a profitable, growing company