Fraud Solutions Manager
Posted on 5/26/2022
New York, NY, USA
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of Fraud Prevention experience strongly preferred
- Minimum of 3 years experience in virtual account wallets, with specific exposure in e-commerce risk management
- Direct experience in high-risk account management
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, required
- Competency in SQL and Microsoft Excel required
- Risk assessment analysis and experience preferred
- Candidate must be comfortable in and excel at working in a fast paced environment, managing multiple tasks, and changing priorities
- Manage Fraud initiatives from concept to implementation to mitigate fraud risk and enhance controls, including vendor selection and implementation
- Provide tactical Fraud Prevention support for the timely identification and mitigation of emerging fraud trends as well as strategic initiatives requiring Fraud Prevention engagement
- Evaluate potential control enhancements which will improve business controls or reduce impacts to good customers
- Serve as liaison and work with cross functional teams, peer fraud partners, and FanDuel department leads in Commercial, Risk, Compliance, and other functional business partners to optimize business strategies and processes
- Stay up to date on latest fraud trends and communicate the results to the business and Fraud Prevention peers and senior management
- Understand, speak to and draft fraud initiative requests, fraud loss forecasts and support teams annual planning needs
- Ability to lead, navigate independently, influence, prioritize and make effective decisions to drive the business to success
- Excellent stakeholder communication and problem management skills required to ensure expectations are managed appropriately
- Candidate will be able to translate business needs into high level business requirements that can be used as a base line to develop detailed feature requirements by internal and external implementation teams
- Makes decisions in a timely manner, balancing a need for action with a need for analysis
Fantasy sports and online U.S. sportsbook
Fanduel is on a mission to make sports more exciting. The company provides a daily fantasy sports platform with a range of game types for players with a guaranteed prize pool for the winners.
- From peer-to-peer learning to industry conferences, there are a number of ways to develop your career
- From your head to your toes we’ve got you covered with our 100% health insurance coverage
- We keep a well-stocked supply of snacks and refreshments to keep you going throughout the day
- Flexible hours and vacation scheduling let you work when you’re at your best
- We provide the latest tech and equipment, you get the job done
- We’re not just a company, we’re a collective. And we’re not just coworkers, we’re a community.
- We’re an all-hands-on-deck crew of dreamers, doers, thinkers, makers, builders, breakers, and rebuilders.
- We value teamwork above all else.
- We believe that diversity and inclusiveness are at the core of any good team.
- Passion for building a product our customers will love, passion for being the best in our field, and passion for our own people.