Posted on 11/8/2022
Toronto, ON, Canada
- High school diploma with over six months to two years previous experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Over six months to two years previous experience as a shipper receiver
- Intermediate level skills with inventory software and Windows environment, MS Office
- Perform duties of shipping and receiving, shop maintenance and housekeeping
- Inventory management
- Logistical coordination
- Cycle counts
- Visual inspection of returned rentals and customer repairs
- Consolidation of outgoing rental equipment
- Other duties as required by the supervisor
- Participation in Xylem Watermark volunteer activities
- Consistently dependable
- Knowledge of OHS (Ontario Health & Safety)
- Ability to read and comprehend work and computer instructions, and safety rules
- Ability to communicate effectively with other people in the organization
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
Innovative water solutions
Xylem helps consumers solve water. The company works to bring clean water, sanitation and hygiene education to schools and communities in emerging markets, and respond with water solutions when disaster strikes around the globe
- Professional Development – To advance the capabilities of our people, we offer a wide variety of experiences to support our employees’ professional growth and continuous learning.
- Total Rewards – We offer comprehensive programs for compensation, benefits, recognition, learning and development, work-life integration and corporate citizenship.
- Watermark – Watermark is our corporate social responsibility program working to provide education and access to safe water to ensure healthy lives, gender equality, and resilient communities. Employees have the opportunity to learn and volunteer on various water-related projects.
- Employee Networks – Our Employee Networks provide a professional, supportive network for employees from diverse backgrounds, including Women’s, LGBT+ and Allies, Veteran’s, People of Color and Allies, Hispanic Origin & Latin Affinity, Emerging Leaders, and Working Parents Networks.
Company Core Values
- Respect: for each other, for diversity of people and opinions, for the environment
- Responsibility: for our words and actions, for customer satisfaction, for giving back to our communities
- Integrity: for acting ethically, for doing what we say we’ll do, for having the courage to communicate with candor
- Creativity: for thinking beyond boundaries, for anticipating tomorrow’s challenges, for unlocking growth potential