Brand and Executive Public Relations
Posted on 7/26/2022
Remote • United States
- A Degree from a four-year college/University in Communications/Public Relations or equivalent
- 10+ years' experience in a dynamic and diversified PR / Corporate Communications function
- Demonstrable experience leveraging analytics to inform PR strategies and decisions
- Strong executive presence and consultation skills
- Excellent business writing and tenacious constructive editing skills
- An ability to both guide teamwork and broker productive accords with business partners
- A track record of effectively managing vendor resources and strategy
- Reporting to the Senior Director, Finance, Brand and Executive PR, the person in this position will play a significant role in amplifying GoDaddy's brand positioning through earned, paid, shared and owned media and building an effective executive positioning platform
- The successful candidate will shape and tell stories that elevate the way in which key stakeholder groups view GoDaddy, its mission and progress
- The Director, Brand and Executive PR, will partner closely with company Marketing leaders and influencers to share key company narratives, publicize proprietary GoDaddy data and findings, and wring maximum exposure out of key investments, including celebrity sponsorships/endorsements and exclusive content (ex: Made in America and Icons video series)
- The individual in this role will also help identify the most compelling customer success stories to share across channels and media
- This leader will build on our existing executive positioning platform for CEO Aman Bhutani and other members of the GoDaddy Leadership Team and take it to the next level (in terms of both strategic sophistication and activity/outcomes) via media interactions, byline/blog placements, podcast interviews, etc
- The Director, Brand and Executive PR, will proactively identify and source strategic opportunities - and thoughtfully evaluate incoming external requests for executive engagement - to make best use of leaders' time and highlight their industry and small business acumen to maximum effect
- Finally, this individual will contribute to and lead select key broader initiatives that improve GoDaddy's PR practice
World's largest domain registrar
GoDaddy's mission is to empower entrepreneurs everywhere, making opportunity more inclusive for all. They do this by democratizing access to basic IT tools.
- 401k with generous employer match, pre-tax / Roth options
- Shares of GDDY stock through grants
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Professional development & tuition support
- Subsidized meals
- Employer-paid trip reduction expenses
- Tax-advantaged accounts (FSA, HSA)
- Medical, dental, vision, disability, the works
- Liberal time away to rest & recharge
- Family-friendly options like day care subsidy, paid parental leave, adoption assistance and fertility coverage
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Benefits fairs, flu shots, wellness perks
- Tax-advantaged accounts (FSA, HSA)
- Company-wide celebrations and events: TechFest, Town Halls, picnics, holiday parties
- Team kudos and peer recognition programs
- Empower by GoDaddy matches charitable grants and offers volunteer opportunities
- Team-building and professional development
- Ideas thrive here - You can’t change the world by playing it safe. We embrace innovative thinking and the big ideas it creates, and we celebrate when ideas become a reality.
- Pull together - Our collaborative focus transforms individual ideas and strengths into collective action and solutions. We don’t do silos, and small teams have the resources to tackle big problems.
- Your potential is boundless - With ample opportunity to learn, stretch and contribute, anyone in any role can grow into a better professional, colleague and person.
- We love to have a good time - We enjoy a good hike or happy hour just as much as a successful product launch, which is why employees get every chance to live passionately outside the office.
- Diversity drives us - To change the world for the better, we need a team as diverse as the entrepreneurs we empower around the world.
- We’re customer-obsessed - Our customers are creative people doing amazing things, and that inspires us every day. We do our best work because we know it impacts the success of entrepreneurs everywhere.