Updated on 11/30/2023
AI-driven control systems for industrial facilities
Phaidra stands out as a leading AI company, leveraging deep reinforcement learning to create intelligent control systems that enhance stability, energy efficiency, and sustainability in industrial facilities. The company's AI-driven systems are self-learning, continuously improving over time, and have already demonstrated significant results such as a 40% energy saving at Google's data centers. With a leadership team boasting expertise from Google-Deepmind, Trane, and Johnson Controls, Phaidra's AI co-pilot reduces the risk of human error and allows operations teams to focus on higher value activities, making it a promising workplace for those interested in AI and industrial optimization.
AI & Machine Learning
Industrial & Manufacturing
Growth & Insights
6 month growth↑ 33%
1 year growth↑ 38%
2 year growth↑ 245%
- 3+ years of technical product management experience
- Industrial/HVAC controls experience (must have!)
- Have shipped refined complex, technical products
- Experience pulling insights from quantitative and qualitative data to articulate customer challenges
- Strong technical understanding, ability to establish credibility with engineers
- Bias-to-action and hands-on experience delivering business results. You’re not afraid to get your hands dirty.
- Ability to drive teams of diverse backgrounds to ship features on aggressive timeline
- Excellent communicator, written and verbal, and enjoys a fast paced work environment.
- 3+ years experience with Agile and scrum workflows and processes.
- Define functional requirements, develop detailed product specifications and associated project work plans for features and key enhancement requests.
- Own the roadmap, functional requirements, and develop timeline for multiple staged releases of your product.
- Provide technical guidance to customer teams using Phaidra products
- Be deeply empathetic to customer needs - working to identify, define, and represent their goals and problems - and rally partners to tackle them.
- Think analytically and make decisions and forecast impact through data. Test and learn via analytics, user research, prototyping, surveys, user testing, customer interviews, and rapid experimentation.
- Gathering direct feedback from customers and expertly communicating that to the Product and Engineering Teams.
- Hands-on experience with modern machine learning libraries, frameworks and technologies
- AI/ML product management experience
- Working in a start-up environment
- Experience working with a global, remote team
- Familiarity with B2B sales