Posted on 11/2/2022
Mobile, AL, USA
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university and and experience of relevant work experience or relevant experience may be substituted for a degree
- Experience working as a Scrum Master for a software development or similar technical team
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM), SAFe Scrum Master (SSM) or similar agile project management certification
- Experience using agile project management tools (e.g., Jira, VersionOne, Rallye, IBM RTC)
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills, and time management skills are a must
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, across diverse systems and groups
- Ability to obtain a clearance
- Responsible for facilitating self-organising team(s) to ensure the team is making progress against Program Increment commitments
- Protect the team from scope creep during execution of the PI
- Remove impediments for the team and coordinate with the Release Train Engineers in implementing solutions
- Help team members communicate, coordinate, and cooperate
- Supports and enforce Scrum process and other rules
- Ensures that the team has a clear understanding of Definition of Done and how to meet it
- Coordinate with other teams on the Agile Release Trains (ARTs) and communicate status to management
- Work with the Product Owner/s to review and prioritize features
- Lead and facilitate SAFe ceremonies to include sprint planning, sprint review, demos, sprint retro, and PI planning
- Work with Product Owner/s to develop User Stories to meet the Feature acceptance criteria
- Maintain and generate information radiators for the teams
- Collect and share team metrics with the team, determine when new metrics are needed, and develop improvements in metrics
- Coach teams on agile and scrum principles with the goal of continuous improvement
- Observe team dynamics, recognize strengths and weaknesses of individual team member's contributions, and coach the team to drive improvements in productivity
- Create a fun sharing and learning environment, experiment with various ideas to improve delivery, including pair-programming and cross-functional training
- Promote teamwork to achieve sprint goals
- Lead teams towards agile maturity
Scientific & engineering systems integration service
Leidos’s mission is to make the world safer, healthier, and more efficient through technology, engineering, and science. The company is a leader in systems integration and technical solutions while working closely with all branches of the U.S. military, the U.S. Department of Defense, other U.S. government civil agencies, and also customers in select markets across the globe.
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Health Savings account
- Income protection
- Paid parental leave
- Jury duty pay
- Bereavement leave
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Family Benefits
Company Core Values
- Integrity: Is having the courage to make tough ethical decisions, taking pride in our work, being transparent with our team, and being respectful of everyone.
- Inclusion: Is fostering a sense of belonging, welcoming all perspectives and contributions, and providing equal access to opportunities and resources for everyone.
- Innovation: Is not limited to our engineers and scientists. It is acting as a catalyst. Being tenacious and curious to help us excel and be a part of a learning organization.
- Agility: Is being flexible, creative, and resilient. It is our ability to think and act small while using the size and strength of our balance sheet to our advantage.
- Collaboration: Is being team-oriented and proactively engaging to meet shared objectives. It is about building relationships and staying connected with each other.
- Commitment: Is being accountable, taking ownership, modeling servant leadership, and operating with a sense of urgency to our customers and teams.