FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We’re the customer experts and advocates. Our teams work on the end-to-end product lifecycle; from understanding the motivations and needs of our customers and partners, to designing and testing hypotheses, to creating industry-leading experiences for luxury shoppers, sellers and service providers. We set our Product vision and achieve our strategy in close partnership with teams across the business.
Partner with the world’s most exclusive luxury brands and boutiques, such as Harrods, Thom Browne, or Off-White, to evolve their e-commerce experiences using proven methods and industry-leading technologies. You will join a diverse team of e-commerce product experts to drive the roadmap of Ecommerce Websites and Apps and deliver measurable revenue growth across the channels operated by Farfetch Platform Solutions.
Farfetch Platform Solutions (FPS) uses the technology and logistics developed for farfetch.com
to deliver outstanding e-commerce experiences directly to the world’s most desirable luxury fashion brands. As a Product Manager, your work will encompass a 360-degree view of the shopping experience, creating actionable insights and solutions aimed at objectively improving the main performance indicators. You will need experience in delivering products and features in an e-commerce environment and a proven track record in decision-making and problem-solving. You will also promote and shape the Farfetch Platform evolution, ensuring the right use cases and solutions are identified and built to help our fashion brands achieve their goals. You will work closely with Data Analysts, Product Designers, User Researchers, Developers, and other Product Managers.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Gather insights from diverse sources and assess new opportunities, by working closely with our data analysts, user researchers, product designers, and product managers from clients and internal teams to refine and prioritize new requirements;
- Lead the experimentation programs in our products to measure the value delivered by a new feature and marketing both internally and externally to drive adoption;
- Know your customer: anticipate customer needs in order to achieve Product excellence and direct business results; translate customers’ needs into requirements and designs to maintain connectedness throughout the product life cycle;
- Effectively document and explain new requirements to your engineering team using user story and help the team in breaking down a complex piece of work;
- Champion the needs of luxury fashion brands by defining a roadmap that supports the Brand’s goals, but also Farfetch’s overarching mission to be the best luxury platform;
- Engage with your stakeholders to formulate a vision, strategy, and long-term roadmap for the Brand and execute it well by constantly managing expectations, and working through dependencies across multiple products/ teams.
WHO YOU ARE
- A professional with 3+ years of experience in Product Management or a related field;
- Business-focused, with a clear understanding of the main business metrics and a constant focus on the return on investment;
- An analytical approach, great problem-solving skills, and can provide logical solutions to complex problems;
- Customer-focused, with an understanding of how to apply user research methods to collect customer insights that drive continuous product evolution;
- An experimentation advocate, who can quickly spin up new experiments to test hypotheses;
- Comfortable working with uncertainty and thrive with change: being able to effectively prioritize workload, build relationships with the team around you and use your influence to complete tasks;
- Great presentation skills, where you can present ideas to senior stakeholders with confidence and clarity;
- Experienced in shaping a product roadmap based on stakeholder needs, research, data, and industry trends;
- Experience in consumer-facing digital products (websites, apps, …);
- Ability to understand and discuss technical concepts.
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- Health insurance for the whole family, flexible working environment, and well-being support and tools
- Extra days off, sabbatical program, and days for you to give back for the community
- Training opportunities and free access to Udemy
- Flexible benefits program
- FARFETCH Equity plan
FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.