Marketing Campaign Operations Specialist
Posted on 8/1/2022
Remote in USA
- Familiarity with Marketing Automation platforms (Marketo preferred)
- Familiarity with webinar platforms (GoToWebinar, Zoom, Welcome, etc)
- 1 - 2 years of experience working in a Saas B2B marketing team
- Strong teamwork skills, comfortable supporting stakeholders across multiple teams
- Desire to learn and develop Marketing Automation technical skills
- Comfortable reviewing email copy for basic grammar and punctuation
- Support the Demand Generation and broader Checkr marketing team's execution of campaigns in our Marketing Automation Platform (Marketo)
- Own the execution of Demand Generation webinars from creating them in the webinar platforms itself to ensuring they are working properly in Marketo
- Build and test marketing emails, working with campaign managers to ensure emails are effective
- Working cross functionally to maintain and develop marketing automation processes and workflows across Marketo, Salesforce, and our marketing tech stack
- Manage prospect and customer databases. Maintaining data hygiene, uploading marketing lists, and supporting segmentation
- Becoming a subject matter expert in the marketing automation and webinar operations space
Automating professional background checks
Checkr powers people infrastructure for the future of work. With artificial intelligence and machine learning, Checkr's solutions make background checks faster—building a fairer future by designing technology to create opportunities for all.
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Learning and development allowance
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Up to 25K reimbursement for fertility, adoption, and parental planning services
- Flexible PTO policy
- Monthly wellness stipend, home office stipend
- Humility: We are respectful and free from arrogance. We put the success of our employees over our company and are excited to learn from each other.
- Transparency: We trust each other to communicate the good and the bad as it relates to doing our best work. We aren’t afraid to voice our opinions and are receptive to feedback.
- Grit: We are passionate and hustle to raise the bar. We persevere through our challenges and grow from our failures.
- Ownership: We strive for thoughtful impact, take pride in our work, and hold ourselves accountable. We step up and take on new challenges to help further the success of the company.
- Connection: We genuinely care about each other and understand that our people are our power. We celebrate our lived experiences and enjoy helping and supporting each other.