Analyst – Special Operations
Posted on 9/23/2022
- You have at least 5 years work experience, with 3 years working in an analytics role in a fast-paced environment
- You are analytically minded and have a roll up your sleeves attitude
- You love interacting with multiple teams and stakeholders
- You are proactive, autonomous and a true team player
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills with both technical and non-technical individuals
- Project management, prioritization, problem solving, data analysis, visualization and delivery are second nature to you
- You have great tact in encouraging teams to adopt and be accountable to new processes
- You love what you do and others love working with you because of it!
- Willing and excited to travel [30%]
- Own projects end to end: define requirements, scope milestones and timelines, project manage data and other relevant teams, assess risks and opportunities, track and report progress to Senior Manager and effectively communicate to stakeholders
- Develop impactful dashboards and other data tools to study complex data sets that enable decision making for stakeholders
Electric transportation company.
Lime's mission is to provide on-demand transportation solutions that are affordable, convenient, and environmentally-friendly.
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation in cities around the world with the leader in urban micro-mobility solutions
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with significant opportunity for growth
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability
- Work with a team of successful, fun and motivated people
- Competitive salary and benefits
Company Core Values