7shifts is an all-in-one team management software platform designed for the restaurant industry. We’re used by 1 in 15 restaurant workers and over 35,000 restaurants across North America. Our mission is to simplify Team Management and improve performance for restaurants, with a long-term vision of reimagining hiring for hospitality through our network of restaurants and hospitality professionals.
As the Partner Marketing Manager, reporting into the Director, Revenue Marketing, you will work directly with our partners to understand our joint users, build joint marketing plans and execute co-marketing campaigns to drive customer acquisition and activation. You have a track record of developing and scaling partner marketing programs and have driven meaningful revenue through partner channels to deliver more value to restaurants everywhere. You will also work collaboratively alongside the wider marketing team on the things you need to be successful in your role and help us deliver on our mission to simplify team management for restaurants.
We’re building an inclusive work environment that is representative of the diverse industry we have the pleasure of serving and encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and execute creative partner go-to-market strategies to drive leads that translate into revenue
- Execute joint co-marketing campaigns and develop enablement materials, including email, content, social, webinars, contests, training decks, and live events
- Work collaboratively with and alongside the marketing teams and some of our key partners
- Develop, track, and measure KPIs and ROI for partner channels
- Continually collect feedback from partners to ensure we are providing the right content and resources and increase the quality of assets, content, training, and tools available to our partners
- Collaborate internally with 7shifts Partnerships, Product, Lifecycle, Product Marketing, Sales, and Client Success teams on the development of new initiatives and programs
What you bring:
- 3-5 years of SaaS marketing experience
- Track record of scaling multi-channel partner/customer marketing programs
- Experience defining and developing digital marketing resource hubs for partners
- Ability to quickly learn and leverage digital marketing tools
- Exceptional project management and organization skills with the ability to juggle projects and get them completed on-time with limited oversight
- Expert communication skills with the ability to code-switch between different types of stakeholders and conversations in order to drive results and create work that stands out
- A collaborative mindset and the ability to work with just about anyone to deliver a polished final product, that exceed expectations
It’d be even cooler if you had:
- Previous experience in the restaurant-tech or hospitality industry; knowledge of restaurant operations
- Experience in scheduling/Human Capital Management
- Proficiency with PRMs, Salesforce, Marketo, or Tableau
- Culture: We value authenticity, trust, curiosity, and diversity of thought
- Health & Wellness: Competitive health benefits right from the start including health & wellness spending accounts & parental leave top-up
- Flexibility: Unlimited vacation, one month paid sabbatical on your 5-year anniversary, and flexible working arrangements including remote and hybrid with offices located in Toronto and Saskatoon
- Technology: Apple equipment plus a technology spending account so you have a comfortable place to work, no matter where you are!
- Equity: Equity in a Series C VC-backed SaaS company
- Opportunity: A continuous professional development budget with many opportunities for training & career growth
We thank you for your interest in joining the 7shifts team! While we welcome all applicants, only those who are selected for an interview will be contacted.