Associate Manager, Growth Strategy & Operations - Midmarket Drive
Posted on 6/2/2022
San Francisco, CA, USA • New York, NY, USA
- Proactive - you're motivated by the opportunity to deliver genuine value to our partners and build this business, and you're willing to dive right in!
- Persuasive - you have a high EQ and you're excellent at motivating potential partners to see the benefits of DoorDash Drive
- Humble - you're willing to get your hands dirty, collaborate with others, and you're open to feedback
- Adaptable - things change quickly in our fast-paced startup and you'll need to be able to keep up!
- Entrepreneurial - willing to go above and beyond to help DoorDash succeed; this is not your typical client-management role
- Experienced -
- 4+ years of general management, consulting, finance, or project management
- Strong project management skills and ability to run multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- P&L ownership, including making strategic investments that grow the business
- Launching new merchant businesses and being a key advisor to existing ones
- Developing, implementing, and driving business-building strategies
- Designing a best-in-class operating playbook to drive merchant sales and profitability
- Partnering with cross-functional teams to improve our product
- Grow the product - You will be directly responsible for building and growing a business, including developing tailored growth/marketing strategies and leveraging DoorDash technology, talent and resources
- Lead with a Merchant-First Approach - As the voice of your clients you'll be the expert on some of DoorDash's most important merchants, creating a high degree of visibility and responsibility
- Bachelor's degree or higher, Masters Degree or MBA is a plus
- High-growth or early-stage startup experience is a plus, but not necessary
Local food delivery from restaurants
DoorDash is working to empower local communities and in turn, creating new ways for people to earn, work, and thrive. The company operates the largest food delivery platform in the United States.
- Health & Wellness - Premium medical, dental, and vision insurance plans, including fertility coverage. Monthly gym and wellness reimbursement.
- Compensation - Competitive salary with bi-annual performance reviews. Meaningful equity opportunities - with quarterly vesting.
- Time When You Need It - Flexible vacation days for salaried employees. Generous vacation and sick days for hourly team members. Paid Parental Leave to support our DoorDash families.
- Flexible Work Support - At-home office equipment and monthly WiFi support while working from home. Enjoy your favorite lunch on us while working in one of our offices.
- We are one team
- Make room at the table. We’re committed to growing and empowering a more diverse and inclusive community. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has the tools, resources and opportunity to thrive.
- Think outside the room. We strive to be as inclusive as possible and consider those who may not be in the room when making decisions.
- One team, one fight. We’re in this together, and both success and failure are shared. We are intentional about creating a high-accountability, no-blame culture.